Reviews for Going On
awkwardxmoments chapter 14 . 1/16/2005
Gahfluflo! (Babbles like the idiot she is) Amornlep! What a horrid cliff hanger you've left us with. Ah well, if it keeps them coming back...

Anyhoo, you're story is sooper dooper awesome. I've got some doodles of scenes from it, but no scanner. Aw well. Just keep writing and I shall be a joyous babblin' idiot! Squee!

- Blue
Blu Evermind chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
Oh yes, how much stinking you do...that doesn't make sense. WE! I'm just lovin' this story more and more each minute! YAY!
Gespenst chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
Hi

I really enjoyed your story and i was just woundering when you write the next chapter.

thanks James chapman
R111 chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
. I love seeing Dib so in character in a situation like this..
Rahne4227 chapter 14 . 12/30/2004
That's too cruel! Funny, though. Again, applause applause for Dib and Vic! Please don't leave us hanging too long!
ninkira chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Aw, it's not THAT sappy. Believe me, I've read far worse sap; the ones that wanna make you gag a lung out because it's so sickenly cute. You put a nice balance of maturity into it, so it's bad at all. Anyways, the little cliffhanger, as I've said before, is evil. Very evil. My mind reels with how Dib is going to get out of this one. If I have to draw enough fanart to make you update within a week, I will, lol.
FishyPrincess chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
CURSE YOU, DUST TRAVELLER! CURSE YOU!

You best be writing that fifteenth chapter! RIGHT NOW. I COMMAND you.

*eye twitches* ANYWAY, wonderful chapter. Practically the whole time, I was screaming (in my head, because my Dad was near), "KISS, DANGIT!"

Ah, well. I must wait, then, I suppose... *sigh*
Maran Zelde chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Wow, that was fast! This chapter was cute. Argh, except for the Evil Cliffy! Man, they did all that work, only to have the Dreadnought's defenses turn against Dib. He'd better not get hurt again.
Hoppo chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Aww, it was sappy, but still very cute!

I hope Dib doesn't die, let alone get his by the laser...that would, for a lack of a better word, suck.

Keep up the fantastic work!
InvderLava chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
Arg DARN YOU! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST SUSPENCEFUL

CLIFFHANGERS I HAVE EVER WITNECED! You better not take a long time to update.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
You ended the chapter THERE? Please tell me you plan on updating soon.
The Fic Lord chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
Your fic is a pinacle of excellence, dude.

Continue!
Ellie chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
You deserve to be murdered for that cliffhanger. I will go insane if it's not updated within a week. Ah, this is TORTURE!
MollyTheWanderer chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
I LOVE YOU! This is so good! Dib and Vic are so cute together and now they have power and now something bad may happen to Dib! And yes, you are a stinker. But I wouldnt have you any other way. Next chapter soon please _. Oh dude...you have no idea just how good you are.

Bye.
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
::Looks at you with craized eyes:: I could seriously throttle you right now... if not for the fact that I have no idea who or where you are... Cliffys THAT big should NOT exist. They were just realising something and then suddenly... BLOOMWARF! And the next think you know there are the lazers... oh those damn lasers...

~IV

Pain, suffering, torture... It's all very remedial in my standards... ::long-suffering-sigh::
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »