Reviews for Going On
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
Huh... did Dib or did the Irken shoot? ::blinks:: Hehehe I loves this fiction and I ish so happy you updated before I left for vacation! Which would be today ::blink blink:: Is Dib going to take the little Irken female and make her piolet the ship? Hm...

~Ice

Death to all and all to death.
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
Wow. This is just so damn origanal it's insane. Yes, insane.

I love that word. Insane. Say it with me in-sane. Doesn't really make sense, that word, does it? Because the word sane means your mentally stable. In means you are in something, surrounded by something, inside and surrounded by something, BEING something. Insane means your not mentally stable.

So think about it for a moment. Shouldn't the word insane mean about the same thing as sane. Because you are INSIDE the boundries of sanity. So if you were not sane wouldn't you be called... Outsane inside of insane. Where-in you would be OUTSIDE the boundries of sanity INSTEAD of in them.

Gives you a nice perseption of how screwed up the english language is huh?

~Ice

After reading this and thinking about what my definition would imply wouldn't it be sumwhat insulting to your fanfiction. Wouldn't I somehow be someway calling it "normal" or "non-origanal".

Well, to the perseptive person you might think that. But, when the word is first used at the beginning of my so-called "review" I imply the word insane with the definition the english language has concocked.

::throws confetti:: Hore-ay. (Complaments Implied)
Stephanie chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
So good! Please write more kay?
eeks chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
Amazing. I think I even went slightly teary eyed during Dib's delusions. Not your typical angst fic where the character sits around and cries, which I applaud you for. _
Keep writing, it's a wonderful story. )
Necralis chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Wow.
That is just...wow.
Incredibly well written...well imagined...I can see every aspect of Dirt in my head. I can hear Dib talking...and not cause I'm going nuts like he is, cause he is so well characterised.
Eyegems and Greenstuff and trash gilleys. Well, now I have proof of Dib's resourcefulness. The taking-pak-to-pieces bit felt very scientific...
I absolutely effing love this. Please update and make me happy...
MollyTheWanderer chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
I want eyegem goggles! That last paragraph was so funny...okay cute and really crazy, but still funny. I only have one comment, it would have been interesting if, in contrast to all the filth around Dib, the sky had been a perfect blue. Something so beautiful to remind Dib of just how low he's come...you dont have to listen to me though. Your story is awesome all by itself. I even love how Gaz shows up _. Update soon please?
Bye.
Raina1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
I didn't get around to reviewing this chapter the other day (I was reading it during computer class). All I have to say is WOW. New words of praise will have to be invented. I just simply do not know what to say anymore.
Looks like things are coming to a head. Dib has now grown into a young man of his convictions and is no longer the mess he used to be. His experience alone has sharpened his mind far beyond that of the average teenager - his thoughts and observations have matured. With who Dib is now, Zim will have much to fear.
FishyPrincess chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Once again, a great chapter! Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Ashsema chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
Greetings Dust Traveller, As usual, you weave an amazing tale of suspense. I can imagine being there with Dib as a quiet observing ghost of the human past. Not entirely unlike Gaz, hehe! (I love how she is in character even in Dib’s imagination. But then, that’s how she was and that’s how he sees her. Guess one can’ t change one’s deep-rooted perception with simple thought alone, at least not without a great deal of passing time and fading memories.) The eye thing was a tad disturbing, (stupid overactive visual imagination!) but very cool. Very imaginative! Quite clever! (Can you tell I like it?) Well, I’m babbling so I’ll cut to the quick. I like this chapter. I cannot wait to see what happens next. GO DIB! - Ashsema
Jac chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
...Wow, this is good. I want to read more, dammit!This is great. It's funny, interesting, and it's DIB. Heello? Amazing fanfiction right here. Duh. But now I must wait for the next chapter...Ugh.
ninkira chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
This is great! No, beyond great! The way you explain the details and emotions is superb! I could actually feel my muscles tensing from the pure agony of waiting!
Senri chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
This is really excellent. It sort of reminds me of Hatchet, in how you describe Dib's effort to stay alive on Dirt, but now you've got this really exciting and interesting plot starting up. Also it's got this wonderful mixture of angst and humor that fits the story to a T. Great work, and I hope to see more soon!
Maran Zelde chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
I'm getting really excited about this story now. It's not as angsty as I thought it would be, but I think angst is overrated anyway. Dib's primary concern is survival and his secondary concern is revenge. And I hope he gets it, he's put an awful lot of hard work and planning into this. Oh, by the way, thanks for explaining the indigenous life thing.
I love the end: "Shut up, Gaz." That just made me smile. Can't wait to read more.
sessnine chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
god! This ish depressing! I hope you update it soon!:P lol
MollyTheWanderer chapter 5 . 4/23/2004
Dude...this is...amazing. Really, quite breathtaking. I always knew Invader Zim was just a parallel for the degredation of society but you removed Dib from all that and created something...better...Please say you'll keep writing.
Bye.