Reviews for Going On
Ashsema chapter 5 . 4/22/2004
Greetings Dust Traveler, A wonderful chapter, well worth the wait. I am glad you have gotten over your writer’s block. I am anxious to see what happens next. As far as stretching feasibility, if you note in the cartoon IZ universe, things are always stretched a little. Creator prerogatives. - -Ashsema
Construct 7 I.C. 0209 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Awsome! Please continue!
Raina chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I've become accustomed to being blown away by every chapter and you've succeeded yet again. I have yet to see one major cliche come to fruition here and that's the main thing I like about this story. It doesn't cave to readers' expectations and firmly remains its own narrative.
This latest installment is by far one of the best. I like how you broke down the Pak piece by piece - very scientific. I also like the style.
"Eye for soothsaying, a social life for perception. It seems like a fair trade on the surface, but then, sometimes it's better to remain ignorant. Certainly the husky hitched to the dogsled would think so, as he watches his human masters run low on food... he knows that they will turn to alternative sources of meat, meat that he would much rather remain on his own doggy bones, thank you very much. Of course, he has no CONTROL over who the men choose to eat first, so this knowledge does him no good save to give him a little doggy ulcer from worry."
That is pure gold. I like stories that actually make me think. This is the only IZ fic I come back to the fandom to read anymore. You've given it hope.
Maran Zelde chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
I don't think it's too improbable that Dib could create a signal, given the resources he has. When I read this story, I am reminded of Castaway (I like that movie). Gaz is rather like a Wilson for Dib, someone to talk to and keep him relatively sane. One question, though. Wouldn't there be *some* other life forms on Dirt? Probably not intelligent life, no, but I think there would at least be alien versions of rats, insects, and other vermin that may have stowed away on alien vessels. Those things can be difficult to control, even with advanced technology. Just a thought.
IrkenProdigy chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
Dear lord... this is probably the greatest fanfic I have ever read. Ever.
Seriously... your descriptions are excellent, the emotion conveyed is so well represented... the slow decent into -real- insanity (I'm assuming) is perfect.
I truely love what you're doing with this story, please, by all means, continue.
FishyPrincess chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
So, Dib's pretty much schizo, eh? I like schizo Dib.
Great chapter! I cannot wait for the 'Dib's feeling depressed chapter.' I like depressing things, as said millions of times before. Continue quickly! Please?
Peplos Kore chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
It's been forever since I reviewed, but I have read the other chapters. I absolutely loved Ed, this corpse-friend of Dibs. I can't imagine walking in a ship full of dead Irkens, but somehow I think, over time, it would help keep Dib aware of the possibility of death on this planet. Dib's hallucinations are sort of a given in this situation, but hopefull Dib will get off and get his revenge against Zim. Yet by that time, Dib may have learned something more than revenge and death.
Ashsema chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
Greetings Dust Traveller, Ghosts of the mind! Ohh, I do so like this tale! You weave an interesting, suspenseful piece. A true master! I anxiously await more. - Ashsema
Ashsema chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Greetings Dust Traveller, This is done as speed writing? Amazing! I agree with you that Raina is indeed a great writer, but I believe you hold your own. This is a pretty cool tale. Your insights on Dib seem true to form. I am enjoying your dark humour. And love the suspense. - Ashsema
Ashsema chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Greetings Dust Traveller, Dirt sounds like an…interesting planet, though of all the planets to be stranded on, it is probably the best. I must say this tale is quite captivating. I like your writing style. I’ve always had a weakness for first person perspectives. - Ashsema
Ashsema chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Greetings Dust Traveller, Wow! How depressing is that! It is hard to even comprehend the horrid feelings Dib must have experienced as he watched the extinction of the human race. This is a pretty interesting tale. I cannot wait to see where you take it. - Ashsema
Raina chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
You did just fine with the survival sequences. You set it up very well. Dib's situation has been believeably established. The character has been completely introduced as he has come to be now. You're doing just fine so far. This story is trucking along very nicely. You make me happier with every chapter you post.
Now with this Gaz thing. Wow. I cannot wait to see what you do with this. I'll reserve further reviewing for the next chapter.
FishyPrincess chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
Wow... Awesome. My mind comes to wonder if Dib is seeing mirages, is schizo, or if Gaz is somehow still alive...
Please continuee soon. I am enjoying this immensley
Maran Zelde chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
Interesting . . . I have a feeling Dib's hallucinating. I like the part about the sky bleeding. Yeah . . . I really can't think of anything else to say except great job as usual.
Iseijin chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
I could just ramble on and on about the ingenuity of this story; the setting, the narration...brilliant! I feel blessed one of such talent is writing for this fandom! This just keeps me on the edge of my seat, I can't wait for more!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »