Reviews for Going On
Ky chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
i love this story so much. the way it's written flows and moves in a very realistic and natural manner. by chapter three i was already completely sucked into your story, and if you dont continue i fear the suspense will kill me!
please continue, or i promise brimstone and hellfire!
thank you.
~Ky
Maran Zelde chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
Awesome chapter, very suspenseful. I'm glad you're updating fast.
Raina chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
*shivers* Scary! The final scene of the chapter reminds me of the movie ALIENS. Again I must commend Dib's problem-solving skills. It's very realistic how he's going about trying to survive. I found the bit with 'Ed' humorous, a light moment in an otherwise serious piece. 'Jewel-eyed face' stands as an interesting description and in the context, there's no mystery as to WHAT this creature might be.
Dib's attention to the Irken's Pak seems to be a running motif in this fandom (Jrandomlurker's work focuses on this aspect most particulary). Indeed it's an idea that was briefly sketched in the television show but it was never able to be explored further. Such a fascinating concept, that the whole of an identity and its mind, it's life could be contained in an outside device that if removed and attached to ANOTHER being turns the being into the original. Very neat.
Aw thank you for the recognition. :) I haven't written an Invader Zim ficfan for almost an entire year now. It is nice to know that the fandom hasn't forgotten me.
FishyPrincess chapter 3 . 3/9/2004
Wow, still good... Dib's in serious trouble... I love the angst and drama of it all... If you looked at the categories of my fanfictions, you'd see that I'm a HUGE fan of Angst/Drama. Your fanfiction is quite intriguing! I couldn't see your fanfiction on the front page, probably because it's filled with new writers. I checked my favorite's list and saw that it had 3 chapters. I freaked out and just found out that you updated it today. I'm rambling now, so I'll just shut up...

Continue quickly!
FishyPrincess chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Still awesome! I can't wait to see Dib go mad... This is WONDERFUL! Continue on fast, unlike me, who hasn't updated her story in almost a month.
Janice C. Vasquez chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
awesome story. i really like your writing style. please continue.
Nitesh chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
More! I WANT MORE!
Raina1 chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Wow and wow. You have restored my hope for this fandom yet. Your writing style is QUALITY unopposed. I like the way you have Dib thinking and figuring out his situation, making him seem so much older than his 14 years. You have him a lot more logical than the cartoon shows him to be - but in the case of fanfic writing, this way is even better. You have the makings of a really great science fiction story here. If you don't already write original fiction, you ought to.
Celestial Star Mali chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Wow. It's been a while since an in-character, smart, funny, dramatic, ORIGINAL fanfic has been written.
You capture Dib's point of view perfectly, have great descriptions and make it feel like you are really on Dirt.
I demand you write more, otherwise I shall eat your head.
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Wow . . . I agree with Raina, that was the best characterization of Dib I've seen in a long time. I love your writing style too; it's very intelligent and hooks you in.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This is really great! Hope you write more soon!
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
aw! that was so sweet! it's weird cause i had an idea just like that, but it was a little different. but anyway - awesome!
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
*is amazed* Wow... Just...wow...

Do you have any idea how great your writing skills are? They're OUTSTANDING to say the least. You caught Dib's personality perfectly. You caught ALL the characters' personality! This is an example of a perfect fic.

Great job! I'm intrigued to see what happens in the next chapter!
Dust Traveller chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hmm... that's strange. It says I have 5 reviews, and yet I see no reviews on the reviews page... what diddlecrap is this Mr. Whithers?
Raina chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
That is hands down what I call a damn good read. This is the best most realistic characterization of Dib's character I have seen in a long time. The voice is entertaining and the style is fluid and addicting. I hope you intend for this to go on for longer than one chapter because I found the ending to be somewhat unsatisfying. It works as a good first chapter but it needs more. That aside, I found the story a good read.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »