Reviews for Grief
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A great story. Very good.
RJLupinFan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Nice. I liked it!
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Oh, how I loved that book. Infinitely better than the movie. And I'm glad you wrote this, because the book doesn't really explain what was going through Maximilian's head after Valentine's "death". And the part in the book that begins where your story leaves off is one of my favorite parts, where Monte Cristo tells Maximilian that he's the one who saved his father, and then Julie and Emmanuel run in and tackle him. So sweet! Anyway, this was really good. Your characterization of Maximilian is very accurate. Great job!
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw! So sad!
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
You write absolutely wonderfully (coming from a tough critic), and your fic is one of the very few fics based on the actual book. At the end of the fic, I was a little confused on who was talking, but other than that, it was great. Keep writing!
museik chic chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I liked the story. It goes a little more into what Maximillion was feeling. If this had been in the novel more people might read it because it's more personal. _
Ladypheonixquill chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
that was great! you really know how to set the atmosphere and those opening lines really touched me. Please continue!