Reviews for Our Journey
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww that was sweet. Sometimes you get caught up in the games and forget how great friends they really are.
Abyssopelagic chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
D'aw Jak and Daxter bonding 8D I love those two. Excellent work CJ!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I have always adored the last section here, it illustrates the wonderful bond of friendship between the two of them. This is one of the oldest Jak and Daxter pieces I ever read and it still remains one of my favorites. Thanks so much for writing it, I've had it on my favorites list for a long time but never reviewed...which is a shame.
Moonclaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
_ Great story! Its so know Daxter being an ottsel would help Jak keep his blood presure down as petting a dog or a cat lowers ...just a random fact. Good story, well written.
9We're All Mad Here6 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Aw!
Punk Rocker Yugi chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Sorry, didn't really want to sign in. That was like extra sweet! And it stuck tot he truth too. I've noticed that Jak has only said five words to Daxter and will sit there and have conversations with everyone else. That was such a cute story!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
CUTE CUTE CUTE! YAY! (claps hands) What a purty friendship fic! I bet the creators of Jak and Daxter would love it. *smiles* me wovee friend fics. this one is really very good! i loved the past you made up for Jak and Daxter.
Thrayonlosa chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
_ Bwee! I absolutely loved this story! So..sweet! Eh ; . Great job! *immediately tosses it into her favourites catagory*
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*blinks*

Wow! How come this story has no reviews yet? It's fantasic! Okay, okay...so I'm lying. It's...well...beyond fantastic! Wai-i-i-i-i-i-i-i!

Er...calming down. It seems you've characterized them perfectly, of course. Beautiful insight, of course. You got right there into Daxter's head for the most of it, without doing that annoying switch-between-character's-minds thing that some authors do. And the song! I love Road To Eldarado! Hooray! Tired. I am, anyway...love the fanfic! A!

Whew...I'm goin' to bed. *trots off*
Mandy chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
OOh, I love that song! And that movie. Good idea to use it for JD, it fits very well.
Anyhoo. Cute fic! I especially like all the stuff about elf-Dax. I wish I could see what elf-Dax would look like in Jak II.
That was great! Keep writing Jak and Daxter fics!