Reviews for Koori no Naifu wo Daite
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Scary how things like that can work out. Karasu is an evil bastard, and I'd kill him if Kurama (or Hiei if Kurama didn't) hadn't done so! lol Like I said, scary, but that makes me like it all the more. :)
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, yes. It's so hard to find KxK fics that explore Kurama's feelings for Karasu beyond fear and disgust. You wrote his reluctant fascination very well, and Hiei's jealousy was delicious. And the last line? Kurama wistfully longing to know what it would have been like with Karasu? Perfect.

I'm writing a KxK essay for the LiveJournal community ship_manifesto, and I'd like to include this in my list of recs. Pretty please? :)
tbiris chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
0_0... wow... vivid imagery there.
Blossomwitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Oh, I love it. I can't stand fics where Kurama abandons Hiei for anything, and I loved you showing him resisting that temptation. Very dark and cool.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
ME LIKES! _
Kitsuine Kurama chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
YaY *claps hands* You're a good writer, ya kno?

Plz keep up the good work!
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
*claps* That was EXCELLENT. I think this is exactly what Kurama was thinking fighting against Karasu. I LOVE the very last line of this fic:

And yet, some part of still me grieves, wondering what kind of future Karasu's touch would have brought, had I only given him the chanceā€¦

*sigh* It's such a great last line that makes your readers really think. I think your talent is defenitely Karasu/Kurama fics and I think you should continue writing those type of stories. You're great at them. Keep it up! *thinks* Hmm... I'll add you to my favorite authors list _ You're my idol.

~Lisa~
Kuruna Sensei chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I loved this. The way you wrote this, it sounded exactly like Kurama. Most impressive... Both you and your fic have been added to my favorites list.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
wow...
meredith chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
WOO HOO! yeah...sorry bout that..but this story has an interesting point to it and I LOVE IT! lol...well ofcourse I do so far I've loved everyone of your stories. well please write a second chapter...I want to see what happens next!
always,