Reviews for The Darkest Night
Buffycoo999 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Liked it.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
No flames here. I liked that, and God actually offering the comfort for once, as opposed to inspiring someone else to do it, is a nice touch.
Adam My Love chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
amazingly written, i loved it. you never fail to amaze me with you talents
Terminatrix T-X chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
OK, this fic's too good to be flamed, in my opinion. I wonder what would've happened if He hadn't come to the cemetary...?
Sweetwater Gal chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Oh my freakin' CUTEBOY Gawd! Flame you? Are you kidding me? There is nothing BUT PRAISES coming your way from yours truly. The dialogue, the narration, the descriptions... it's as perfect as cuteboyGOD himself!
And I completely honestly agree that they should have NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER cast someone as cute as Kris Lemche to play cuteboyGod! Especially if they had wanted us NOT to like CbG/JG. Damned those two for having amazing chemistry and DAMN Barbara Hall for casting them together and showing us their chemistry!
If TPTB had to write an episode based on a fanfiction, I pray that they pick this one.
noavail chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
nicely done. i especially liked the line "You need to trust me Joan, to trust that I would never give you more than you can do. Anything beyond that is what you do yourself"-simply and beautifully written.
descrime chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I am a CuteGuy!God/Joan fan as well. I hope you keep writing fics about them.
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
That was... wow, I loved it! It was really really great. lol.