Reviews for Passing of Gimli and Legolas
mar-isu chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
That was beautiful. The only problem I have with it is that the lands are called the Undying Lands for a reason. It's going on my list of favorites, though.
Aragonite chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
That was sad... but why did you kill Gandalf? Isn't he immortal or something? But good job.
Juggles chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hmm... story ain't so bad... considering that I'm not really into Lord of the Rings... but it was a good piece.

Juggles
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
*sniff* *sniff*...
grim rapper chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Woho! Finally a chick who isn't all gooey eyed over Legolas! You killed him! Great! Not that I wanted him to die... but finally someone who actually wrote a *story*! Not some little fantasy thing where Legolas falls in love with a chick! Done venting now... Good story! It was really elegant and fit with the Middle Earth story.
snuggles chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
*sniff* that was sad... but it was good...
loser chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Sweet! Totally cool! I think it actually takes guts to write about a death a beloved character... but two! Know that I think about it... I actually picture this is how it would have happened.
Sheen-bean chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Howdy, Okay i promised you this review so here ya go. I loved it. I especially liked how you had Legolas make a grave for Gimli in the mountain and him go in too. I liked the detail about the vines growing in the rocks showing the whole Elf/Dwarf and Rock/plant minlging thing.
The only thing i could say is that i don't think Elrond would go back cuz of the whole 'the time of the elves is over' deal but you never know. And Gandalf dying isn't at all implausible becasue when the elves were in Valinor in the very beginning of time they could be killed and such.
boromir chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I really liked this story.
cheesa chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
How sweet! Though sad... Still it was a good story ;) You going to write any more Gimli and Legolas stories?
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hi!
Well done! Do you know "Beyond this World" by Thundera Tiger? it has a similar theme, although your take on it is quite different. I like the idea in your fic that Legolas would clearly and knowingly chose to leave the world to be with Gimli, and the other elves would accept it. Well written piece, Thank you!
Aislynn
The Namelss Elf chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This story made me cry, I was getting some funny look at the library when I was reading this.
Ok one tiny problem- Gandalf- you killed him. I know this is a fanfic, but I thought Gandalf was immortal, or am I wrong, you know hes a wizard and all I figured he's like an elf (ya get stabbed and die) Anyway I love your story. I still getting weird looks.
Take Care
ArcherofDarkness and Callie chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Thats really *sniff* sad, but I dont mind Leggy dying b/c my sister likes him.
Still, I have to agree when you say the end was too brief, but then again, no story ever ends...