Reviews for Charade
Wenchster chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Will you ever come back to finish this story? Would you tell me? Id really love to see this and your other amazing work completed.
Wildfly chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
to me your description looks very realistic.
Regina lunaris chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Gret Story! I really love it so far and i'll keep alookout in case you continue it! Good job again! Till Next Time...
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
Wow! What happen next?
iNuQTpIe chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Oh man! This one's great too! Ah... O know you're not working on this fic right now, but it's still amazing! Thanks!

iNuQTpie
kimmi j chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
really good! loved it!
RofS chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
This is an absolutely wonderful story, and I can't wait for the next segment! I really do hope you update very soon - I'm goin to add you to my alerts list... *checks button* There we go! Anyway, as I said, this is brilliant!
Neverfall chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Just a question, is this story going to be continued? It's really good, and I hope it is.
kitsune-koinu chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
great fic!write more soon please!
bobalina chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
Bonus! Ack, poor Sango! Eugh, weird Hiten! Aw, Inuyasha and Kagome! Okay, I'm composed. Sorry. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Sheen chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Amazing story! Absolutely brilliant ... ...
Jamie chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
You said you thought you had the ball rolling again, but yet you haven't updated in over a year. This story is pretty good. I can't wait for you to return to it. UPDATE SOON. Bye.
Sailor Palin chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
OMG! You are such a great writer. Sorry i didnt reveiw earlier i just have a habit of waiting till the last chappy posted to review. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon cause if you update within a month youll be the fastest story updater ive met so far.
Someone who loves your stories chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
*huggles and snuggles your story* Could you write some more? Please? *gives puppy dog eyes*
Animekitty07 chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
I really like this story and cant wait till ur next chapter! bye -

*Animekitty07*