Reviews for It Started Wtih Rain
Freehugs41 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
AWW... That was so cute :)
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Aw, that story was really cute! I like it! Very nice!
greg9570 chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
The analogies and comparisons are good, like rain to sunshine. Very creative. First note- "Parting is such sweet sorrow", is from Romeo and Juliet, NOT Macbeth. Your story is extremely descriptive, and for the most part, plays out how the characters really act. Keep one thing in mind. Jimmy, at most times, was naive to Cindy. If this is written after "League of Villains", I understand, but if before, he would never tell her, "I see through you like glass." Let's get rid of that line, please, and fix the Macbeth error. Other than that, we're doing pretty well for ourselves.
Deathsythe chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
I...I...dang, I can't think of anything to say but that I loved it! I mean that was so awesomely written I can't believe it! It was so romantic as well. The ONLY thing that I would have liked more was something that just came to mind when you said he jumped up and activated the boots. I thought it would have been more romantic if she stood on his feet and they kinda both levatated out across the yard, holding onto each other as they glided effortlessly under the rainfall. Kissing and holding each other passionately while the moonlight shown down from up above onto them almost giving them a surreal glow. Kinda like the whole Yuna/Tidus scene in Final Fantasy X.

But hey, this isn't my story it's yours, and my idea probably sucks in your eyes anyway _;. Just keep up the good work and I'll keep reading, I love it.

Ja ne

"You think so too, right?"
Alexa.G chapter 3 . 10/9/2004
This made me cry. Especially what jimmy said. Thanks! I needed that! Please continue soon!
The Coffee Goddess chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
That was cute, nicely done. I always liked scenes that take place in the rain. Because its more romantic. Anyways, nicely done. Kudos.
Madame Pink chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Wow! Your offically my all time fave writer! I'm actually crying,for Gods Sake! But this was more like PG than PG-13
soccergurl1990 chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
that was good, keep up the good work.
School of Hard Knocks chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Is the story finish?Better not be if it is then i like the i kinda wish it would its a nice story i cant help it if its that good.

stacey chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
OMG! It was beautiful! I loved how you put Everytime in the story cause that is one of my favorite songs! You have to write more fics cause if you dont I will most likely die. So plz write more fics. Gasp! You can make a sequel! Ok I'm done now hurry and plz make a sequel or another fic!

Love,peace,and chicken grease!
Jennifer chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
I really like your story so far. There's just one thing... "Parting is such sweet sorrow" is actually a quote from Romeo & Juliet not Macbeth. In that episode they didn't use all quotes from Macbeth they took other quotes from other Shakespearean works. Such as "I came to bury Macbeth, not to praise him." That was originally "I came to bury Ceasar, not to praise him." I love Shakespeare's work, and I have almost read all of them.
But anyway, story's great, keep up the good work.
lia200304 chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
okay nice story...but there is one mistake in the end of chapter 3 when jimmy is saying goodbye to cindy..." parting in such sweet sorrow" is not from Macbeth..i think it is from romeo and juilet...sorry to tell u that...but other than that it was a sweet story...bye..
Don-Jimmy chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
This was the best story i've ever read! I've said it once and i'll say it're an awesome writer. It's a shame that this was a short story,but that doesn't stop it from being ground-breaking!
Keep on wrting!
Don-Jimmy chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
This is unbelievable! You write so well! Did you get an award at school for best writer?You must ace those english essays. Please keep writing you amazing story!
Don-Jimmy chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Awesome story! Keep writing NeuronGrl15!