Reviews for Looking Deeper
williamtospike chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Aww, that is so sweet. At first, I deeply upset and saddened because of how Andrew felt about being gay, but then it ended up getting so much better. Great job!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was absolutely perfect. I loved Andrew's little speech - I think it showed his anger and confusion and hurt amazingly well. I really liked how Spike attempted to comfort him, how trusting Andrew was of Spike and how Spike succeeded in convincing Andrew that what he was feeling wasn't wrong. And the end when Spike was desperately trying to remain in control - and failing pretty spectacularly - was perfect.
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
StormLongbottom chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was beautiful and fun. Great job at capturing the characters as they are! LOVE ANDREW!
Ainz chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
you big weirdo!
papatte chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Yay! Good work! :D
ida chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
wow! that fic was nice.
ida chapter 1 . 12/21/2007 the end heating kissing game between Spike and Andrew.
Suicidal - Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
omg you should continue this it was realy good!
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. That was really good, this actually made the whole Spike/Andrew thing believable (Okay, I spelt that so totally wrong.)Anyway, it worked well and stayed in character, which is more than I can say for some fics. Great job, you should write more like it!
Eve chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Nice, there was some pretty powerful stuff in there.

"They say their accepting, but you can see all the ‘what did we do wrong’ in their eyes. Then they reassur e you that they really don’t have a problem with it, but don’t tell anyone ‘cause it might affect your brother if kids at school were to know"

Those lines really got me cause I know what it's like to have thoughts like that going through your head. Overall the story was very cute, I love Spike and Andrew together!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Good job.
SciFiFan151852 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Yey! Spikey goodness!

Also, Way to go Andrew!
Badger Off chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Aw! Luv it! This is the perfect pairing! I really like the way you portrayed Andrew I think of him just like that! LUV IT!
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Pur-fect. Loving it so much.