Reviews for Moriquendi – The Eryn Lasgalen Cycle
syd chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
great chap! update soon...
Diadora chapter 2 . 3/4/2004
This was good! This was particularly good! I have followed your previous story of their marriage and was really glad to find you writting a sequence.
Your entaglement of Legolas and Rhinure is a very intrincate process and I very much enjoy the delicacy of your style.
I love their romantic breaks, they leave us satisfied but still... wanting...
Update as often as you can!
Santoori chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
You have updated! Oh I am so happy! [I am gushing like Mrs Bennet from Pride and Prejudice - hehe]
This is one of my all time fave stories. Every day I would check your profile in the hopes of finding you have continued with this much beloved story! The Happiness!
Keep it up girl! I think you are doing a great job!
Santy
ms8309 chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
“Why did you wear my robe?
Musicstarlover chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Hm... her resolve in being emotionless is fading, isn't it?
LOVE THE STORY! LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
-MSL_
angel chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Wonderful. I loved the last line. Very nice way to end the chapter.
Daphne chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Great chapter. I've been waiting for the start of this cycle for a while, and can't wait to find out how all of the complicated political entanglements that you set up in the first cycle affect the characters. And the ending of this chapter?
Rhinure paused at the balcony that led to her own room, waiting to hear what Legolas had to say.
“Why did you wear my robe?
grace chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
omg its finally here the sequel! ) thank you so so so much for updating it was another amazing chapter just one itty bitty request ) MORE RHINURE AND LEGOLA E! keep up the great work till next time...
Siremaik chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
YES! Yay! Looking forward to reading the new story. You're friggin' awesome!
melissa chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
I was so happy a while ago to glance at the just in's and see the sequel. I cannot wait to see what happens! Thank you for continuing the story! Please update soon!
VickyPotter chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Finally! PLEASE PLEASE hurry with this amazing story! You are such an amazing writer and this is such an amazing story!
Morelen chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
yay! New moriquendi -
Rhinure seems a bit OOC
but that's ok -
please update soon
parulita chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
This is so sweet!
EEn with all the problems, with all the spy things, with all the mistrust between Avari and Eldar, this is such a sweet and beautiful story!
This part was so.. complicated yet... so sweet. They have so much problems... but i wish they end up toghether... and you always write about what ifs futures... i wish the good ones become true!
Thank you for this chappie!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
*-Ilu-*
RedCinders chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Geez...it just gets better and better..hahah...again, sexy, sweet, supurb..and (ahem)...very nice :-)
Emma lOu chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
I was so happy when i saw that you had updated and that the wait wasnt too long. Let me tell you that I absolutely loved Moriquendi, I must have read it about 50 times. And I know that this one is going to be just as good because of your amazing writing abilities. I can only hope that there will be some more Legolas/Rhinure moments and that you update soon.
Emma lOu