Reviews for Should I?
Really good!
Space-Case7029 chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Good story. Enjoyed it.
Daena Greenflame chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
Aw! Yay! Cute! Happy! I really can talk in sentences containing more than one word, I promise. I really loved that fic, I don't even like relic hunter that much but for some obscure reason I watched it today, and then I started craving fanfic, so I read this and it was awesome. Wow, ramble there. Anyway, off I go to search for something involving Nigel being seriously injured and Sydney being nice to him. Hopefully I don't have to write it myself. Ciao!
jema chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
OH MY GOD!
I love this story, it was so sweet.
are you another one of those people who wants Syd and Nig to get it together?
jema
Aryea chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Good job! Keep them coming.
airefree051 chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Wow! Please update! Also, please feel better soon. It's never good when fic writers are sick. I love this story. Feel betters, k?
Amber
sunflower18 chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
more asap
Feline Feral chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Great chapter. Never thought he'd leave. Update soon please. I need to read more. :)
FFFFFF chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I love your story ! She's really great ! It's very shipper... but I love that. I hope you will write the other chapters as fast as you can ! It's too hard to wait...
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This is good so far. Please keep it up. :)
FFFFFFF chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love your story ! It's very shipper, but I love that ! I hope you'll write the other chapters quite fast : it's too hard to wait !
FFFFFFFF chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love your story ! I hope you will write the other chapters ! It's very shipper... but I love that !
Makadamia Nutfish chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Yay!
Its just like you explained it at the sleepover!Your first official reviev! Yay!