Reviews for Fishing
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Haha! cute!
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hey!

Would firstly like to say sorry for da v l8 review. Hav so much fanfic and quizzes 2 catch up on (in the region of 60 emails! Lol).

Was certainly worth the w8, this is a brill poem dat made me laugh. The constant rhythm (is dat how u spell it? lol) and rhyme is perfect and I think u hav captured the characters of Merry and Pippin v well indeed.

U R an author of many talents as not only do u write fantastic stories (I absolutely love 'Memories of a Gardener' and can't w8 2 catch up with it) but super poems 2.

Love mouse :-)
Paprika Sinuritah chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hello Michelle- this is Michelle! Thanx so much for your reveiw, I was like; 'Oh wow! A reveiw from my favorite author? YIPPEE!'

I love this poem heaps, it sounds so much like those to little cheeky hobbits! The lyrics are great, and I could just picture the scene! Well done, you really are great!

Thanks for the advice for my Sam poem, its definately not my best (its my least favorite out of all the one's I've written) and I gave up on half of the lyrics so some of them don't flow or rhyme that great. Could you please read one I wrote about Merry and Pippin and tell me what you think? It's called 'Supper At Merriadoc's', I'd really appriciate it, but no pressure!

I also wrote one called 'The Choice Of Master Samwise', bet you can guess what that one is about! It's my favorite, and I'd love it if you would let me know what you think!

Namarie!

Paprika Sinuritah
ShireElf chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
LOL! That sounds like Merry and Pippin to me! An exciting adventure for the two of them in poetry form. Write on, Michelle Frodo!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I remember reading this ages ago, but only now I realise I never reviewed it! This was such a pleasant poem to read, and the well-written rhyming really added to the atmosphere of the poem. The storyline and characterisation of Merry and Pippin was totally believable. And difference is good. Once again, great work :)
*cosmo-queen*
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Hehe. That's cute. Very similar to the start of ROTK but good.
And I have reveiwed this befoire. I'm sure I have. I've read it anyway and I wouldn't have just come to read it and not reviewed.
Anyway, this was very sweet. I liked the part where Pippin pulled Merry in. I can just picture tham doing that.
Loadsa luv your Sam x
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Very cute poem...
no. 1 fan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
hi my friend
i really enjoyed that! such a light hearted little poem, is there no end to your talent?
happy birthday to you (sorry its a bit late - but then so was my review!)
keep rhyming and writing - im waiting with baited breath for the next chapter of your story.
your friend
and your no.1 fan
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This was a good poem. I liked it. Oh, Happy Birthday to you. (A bit late, but who cares).
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
*SQUE* OMG this is SO cute. Sorry I sound a bit nutty right now but this is one of the cutest peoms you've ever written! It's just really precious, it's a gem. Ahh..
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Aw! I like this! It was cute!
Arwen chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hi
I'm here at last.
Ok, so this is a Merry and Pippin poem, need i say more? I love it! I can just picture this actually happening. Hehe, made me laugh.
Keep up good work, and please update ur other story soon? Pleasee..
Love Sarah
IceEmber chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Hehehe cuteness _ I wouldn't be talented enough to write it in verse. _
~*Ice Ember*~
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Wow? It's your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Did you know that you share a birthday with Aragorn? Cool for you!)
Well, anyways, that was a REALLY cute poem. I love it!
Leisure chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Well, I must say that your poem was very cute- not much of a deep meaning but it still had rhythm and a clever rhyme pattern. So good work and all that- drop me a line sometime. Review if you want. Peace.