Reviews for Brothers Together
LittleFrisk chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
cute
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I like! It was awesome!

And I understand what you said at the end, how Canard looks after him differently that Wildwing. Makes perfect sense :)
Silver Elf Child chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
First off I'd like to say that this story did NOT make Wing look bad. I take it from the dialoge that the brother's parents are deceased. Too bad, I like their parents, well at least the ones I gave them. Anyway besides that, it's understandable that if Wing is taking care of Dive that he'd have to make sacrifices. Just because i could never make it to my sisters band events in high school didn't mean that I cared any less for her. Same things happened to her when I had important things. These events are expected.
And another clarification... Of course Canard was looking out for Dive in the cartoon. I know I would have told my little sister or any of my friends younger siblings to go away. I know personally that if they got hurt because I was doing something risky I would never be able to live with myself.
Now that I'm done making clarifications this was a good piece of writing, but you had a few mistakes. You may want to proof read this a few times through to make sure it is the way you want it, or get a beta reader. If you would like my hints on how to proof read for yourself you can email me at . I don't want to take up all the space on the message board to leave it here. It can get tedious since I have already said it a dozen times. ANyway, if you could email me that would be great. Thanks.
Smile, Live, Laugh, Love and God Bless.
Elfy
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Hey! Welcome back! It's good to see people coming back for more! I must say that you've really matured with your writing, and you've shown a great effort here! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us here! (Sorry, getting back on track!) Anyway, great story idea! You're right! Canard does get a bad rap, and it's about time that people see that he was just trying to look out for Dive! Truly in the first movie, Dive was talking Canard, not WW about Drake DuCaine! So..really, it's good to see you taking the side of Canard. (I have a story that pertains to the same idea, but it's not done yet! I'm happy to see that others feel the same way I do!) I also liked the part about WW not being perfect. You made a great point about that, and I wish you would do a sequel to see Canard and Dive see WW at work!
Anyway, getting all the way to the point! Good job, and the only advice I can offer is to move the movements of the characters to the actual words. Hence last two dialogues, move Canard's actions of throwing a hand over Dive's shoulder from next to Dive's words to right before Canard's words.
Well, good job and can't wait for more!
Dev
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Oh yay you're back! LOVED THIS PIECE! Fantastic work as always, but this time it was especially cute. Great work! I love how you had Canard handle the situation and the existing relationship between the two. Well done!
Golden-Sama chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*Huggles the wonderful TyTy*
See, now that's a good story. I liked it. Even if I haven't seen that show in like *ponders* two, no three years? Well anyway, I liked it. Very good.