Reviews for Ghost Story
OH YEAH

ive been a devoted watcher for 5 YEARS NOW

FUCKIN UPDATE DAMNIT!
ChasesTheMoon chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
GAH I CANT BELIEVE YOUR NEVER GOING TO FINISH THIS ARE YOU INSAIN THE PLOT WAS AMAZING OMFG PLASE COME BACK!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
So what happens next?
ChasesTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Well Sadly im 19 now going to be 20 soon its 2007 and you havent updated... god i really hope you get these and finish this story, because i have been a devoted watcher now for what...-counts- 3 FU**ING YEARS! AND DAMNIT I PRINTED THIS STORY OUT HAVE REREAD THE THING GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES AND I WANT A FU**IN ENDING SO UPDATE DA**IT!
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
grr stupid rin, stupid sesshomaru for falling in love with rin, please hurry
ChasesTheMoon chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
hi i just wanted to know if you are ever gonna update this story and you better have a hella good reason because i have 2 jobs 5 pets and live by myself (and im only 17) and i make time to get two draw and write anyway please update soon because i really loved this story its just so good for so many reasons and i really cant wait to find out what happends next really an you've just been taking so long to update that yeah i dont want this to be another one of those storys that are just forgotten it cant be its just to good for that so please prove me wrong and everyone else and update PLEASE thank you for listaning

BK
princesssapipi chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
i atucally really really really liked this story .. its oen of the best ones i have ever readd... good job.. and can you please update it? i've been waiting for montthss.. lol im patheticc...
god chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
oh come on u really need to write more NOW
wind-up toy chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
Well, isn't Kagome the little brat? x) I like her anyways, no matter how mind-bogglingly out of character she is. And I wanna see where this goes, so you'd better update or I'll eat your face.

Oh, that's why I like her. She's a snarky bitch like me. xDD;

-favorites-
ChasesTheMoon chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Please please update ive been waiting for so so long so please update soon

Storm
cynthia hamilton chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
hurry it up and update already!
drvnkrazee chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
I like this story. It seems intersting. Update soon.
shadow pather chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
please u[pdate i want to see the look on sess face when he see kagome and can you make a same story with few twist like kag died and reborn and her ex b-friend is INu and she was given a chance then she like how you did 1-6 oh she find comfort with sess whos a cold heart you know with few twist this is like your story but reversed im sure others will love it thanks bye call it everything you want just do e a favor cause im dieing and want toread this story but a sesskag thank you
Wolfie-chan18 chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
This story is super awsome. I hope you keep writing. I actually felt bad for Kagome, which is really rare. Please keep updating and please update the ficcie with Inuyasha's daughter. Well I have to go and review your other stories.

Wolfie-chan18
Wolfie-chan18 chapter 6 . 2/21/2005
This was so awsome. It made me want to cry. Please if you get the chance please review my stories. I could us advice from you. Also please keep writing. I know you are busy with school, as am I, but please I need to know what happens expecially the Inuyasha on with their daughter. Keep writind and please try to review.

Wolfie-chan18