Reviews for Impressions
Nicely written
I don't get why hermione barely reacts to dracos kisses?
fernitron chapter 12 . 3/28
Ron kind of is a prick, so i think you're pretty much nailing him, don't worry:)
boiiii chapter 30 . 2/17
wtf wuz det
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Omg she called Draco a slut :'D HAHAHA
Guest chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
okay this fanfiction is amazing! I was looking for a long one that i could keep reading but once i started reading i couldn't stop, it's literally 04:14 AM and i haven't slept bc of this. It's perfect, thank you so so much!
kiddie18 chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
a REALLY REALLY gud job done!
congrats on completing ur story
n u know wat the best part was? Minimum fluffs! they never fail to do something weird to my stomach-.- a lot of kisses, which i skipped, i cant seem to bear them much- the details,specially.
Anyways, wat am i babbling about!?
my main point is...it was SUPERB.
(doubt u will read this since its been 10 yrs)
emeraldgreen5 chapter 31 . 7/12/2014
I really liked this story. You made it so good!
NRK chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Amazing story plot currently!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
Well your story was awesome,I don't like dramione much and its the first fic i ever read of this couple,but it was quite great and everything was perfect but don't you think Ron and Harry were a bit mean in the first?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
Hiya
Eventhough ya aint gonna read this i want u to know that i liked this story it was a little predictable but was still enjoyable. The ending was a little sudden coz non of them realised their emotion to each other!
X
M.s
Pula Nuvem chapter 31 . 4/23/2014
the ending doesn't make any sense ! so what she just starts loving him ? out of the blue ? you can't be serious . she already knew he was going to die long before saving him . she didn't just realized at that moment . and well , you said that the love couldn't be forced . that seamed pretty forced to me. And draco didn't even wanted her to fall in love with him , he said so . he never acknowged her as his girlfriend , never even adimited that he might have feelings for her . AND THEN HE JUST LOVES HER ?

and lucius malfoy isn't stupid enough to do a black curse in the only heir to the malfoy line , without even knowing the effects ! I don't put it past him to hate draco. but i think he rathers see draco dead than in love with a muddblood . dear , he would NEVER , NEEEVER do something that would entitle a muddblood faling in love with draco or ending his blood line . it's just preposterous . NEVER

NEVER
NEVER

ow , and it think it shouldn't be hated M , there's no smut and i don't see a lot of violence .
hoplessly broken chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
OMG I LOVED IT THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD words simply cannot describe how much I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Love it so far.
Ashlyn chapter 31 . 11/3/2013
Best thing I've ever read ever
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »