Reviews for Timeless
Shelby chapter 23 . 3/16
I would love if you would finish this. I am always looking for new fanfictions and yours was done very well and I loved reading it. Seating on the edge of my seat right now with the way it ended. Hopefully you will consider finishing it soon.
dramione143 chapter 23 . 1/13
Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
:( You said that you were going to update, but there's no update . . . Cough *4 years* cough. Would be nice to see something soon . . .
livi chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
It's definitely a great twist of events, the characters are great and then it doesn't have an ending. How very cruel to leave a cliffy and then nothing. A wish for an update and the final chapters would be crazy at this point. well onward I suppose.
KodeV chapter 22 . 12/27/2013
it has been entirely too long since you've updated this story! i know RL happens, the muse takes extended vacations, but gosh! this is too great of a story to give uo on! i certainly hope that you will eventually update & finish this story & it has a happily ever after for draco & hermione.

sn: if hermione breaks up w/draco & then further breaks his heart by being w/sodding potter, i will be utterly disappointed. do the right thing - have hermione tell draco the truth & have them both go to dumbledore. why is hermione trying to make a decision for both of them that affect both of them, i don't know.
FallonAlexandria chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Please please please finish this story! You left on a cliffhanger, how could you do that! It's been almost 2 years I do hope you finish this! I hope all is well in your life and I hope being busy is your reason for not continuing. I just wanted you to know that there are still people out there reading this story. (it is quite lovely by the way)

Please continue (gives you a look of complete desperation)

Fallon
LE trex chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Thank you so much for coming back to this story-I can't wait to read the rest:) Please update soon! 3
lightningandgrace chapter 23 . 5/3/2011
I miss this story dearly. It's such a well written, in-depth look at two of the best characters in this world. I really hope you decide to continue with it. Honestly, I haven't read many fictions of this level, so well done.
DustNight25832 chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
I myself have graduated high school and college...I got bored one day and decided to clean out my old emails only to discover tons of reviews and pleas for my fic to be finished! I also had tons of people who added me as a fave author or to their alerts! I just had to finish what I started...I find that it's very interesting. It's a really good outlet. I hope that you update this like you promised. I love it and want to know what happens!
Krazy Kanook chapter 23 . 10/5/2010
Please please please please keep writing this story. I've only just stubbled upon this story but I adore it. You've kept the characters so close to how they are written in the books which I think is the mark of a good fan fic. Please update soon the suspense is killing me!
darknessbetrothed chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Wow you are an awesome writer! This truly excites me to hear you are updating/planning on finishing this fanfiction. I really like the ideas you have and the plot line. Personally I hope she tells him what is going, instead of the cliche of not saying anything. You are the author so it is your decision, though I may hope. I await eagerly on your next chapter.

P.S.

Congratulations on graduating high school and university! That is a great accomplishment!
AeriaBell chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
I'm glad that you've decided to update even after such a long time. Luckily for me, I just happened upon this story, so my wait won't be as torturous as it was for some of my fellow readers. I know the feeling of guilt you get when you abandon a story and have people asking for the next chapter too. It's awful isn't it? I just look at the last update on my page and feel horrible. Also the reason I'm posting as anon instead of my account. Don't want you to see the terrible abandonment of my stories. :)
narusaku dramione chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
Awesome story, I can't wait for new chapter :)

Please update soon :D

The fic should be even better now, with you all grown up, so i can't wait to see your new writing ;)

Anyway i'll be waiting :D
Inner-me-is-chaos chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
Hey there

I just found this fnafiction but since it's so good, I'd also really appreciate it if you'd finish it (these days I found so many cool fics, but they all have been updated last in 05 .").

You were one of the first who is able to write Dramione naturally, as if it could really have happened... and hey, have a look around, it's still rare!

Imic
soullshakedown chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Omg! You left at such a cliffhanger! I'm so glad I just came accross this story (right at the time you decided to come back!) :P I absolutely fell in love with this story and stayed up all night reading it! I can't wait to see where you take your characters! Good luck with the writting! -Natalie