Reviews for BtVS: The Truth
babyxeyes chapter 7 . 8/6/2002
wow. i'm SPEECHLESS! i can't even think of what i can say. that was so awesome. lol. i put you under my 'fave authors' and i'm gonna check out more of your stuff. great job. i just started my first buffy fic and i have no idea how i'll be able to beat this. lol. i hope you have more buffy/angel fics ready for me! heh.
ScarletDeva chapter 7 . 3/13/2002
happy happy joy joy i like and the Sister is cool too
kLyn chapter 7 . 11/19/2001
I enjoyed this. :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 9/22/2001
hadn't read this one in some time so when I saw this on the new chapter list I was quite happy. I read the intire story and fell in love with it all over again. Keep up the exclent work.
Aurora6 chapter 2 . 9/13/2001
I really enjoyed this fic, esp. the 1st 2 chapters - talk about GWA! Wow!
S J Smith chapter 5 . 6/12/2001
Cute little story. The Interlude was a little hard to read but I really liked what you did with Chapter 2. Hope to see more of your work!
Python Chick chapter 6 . 6/7/2001
Such a great story! I really enjoyed reading this one, as I do all of your B/A fics. Keep up the awesome work!
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 5/14/2001
argg! I want the next chapter and soon please!
Sarah chapter 5 . 4/10/2001
grrrrrrr write the ending before I DIE of suspense! I like the muse though.. makes it interesting.
Python Chick chapter 5 . 4/6/2001
I want more and I want more now...please? It's great so far I can't wait to read the rest. Great work!
Jillybean chapter 4 . 3/26/2001
Wonderful! I love it, so much! I'm a big BA'er but I love the angst you're putting them through - he hehe he he. I'm sure I've seen your email before - have you read season X? slayer_fan_fic/seasonx
Marie chapter 4 . 3/25/2001
please tell me youre gonna fix this soon?
chinu87 chapter 4 . 3/25/2001
loved it!:)
Python Chick chapter 4 . 3/9/2001
Please please continue, I need to know who was on the phone and what's going to happen to Buffy. Keep up the great work!
Python Chick chapter 3 . 2/9/2001
Please let this story be 'salvageable'...I need a happy ending. ;) Great work as always, keep it up and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!