Reviews for The Cupboard
mumphie chapter 1 . 8/2
Indeed
silyKat chapter 1 . 7/5
I think I cry a litlle.
It was really moving, I love it.
silverdreams18 chapter 1 . 6/22
Wait-

WHAT?

NOOO *sniff* you...*sob* you can't do this... this can't end here, right? It is too good to end here, goddamn it *cries her eyes out*
BlaireXLZK chapter 1 . 4/6
This story is great! I love it so much.
but, what ever happened about the whole smoking thing.
He did it once in the beginning so...
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/16
This is a really good story. I love Snape in the whole story. :)
PralinePaMa chapter 1 . 2/10
Wahou ! Thank you for this story ! This is the first fanfiction that I read in English (I am French). This is beautiful, this relationship between Snape and Harry ! Thank you !
achat chapter 1 . 2/2
well done !
vickety chapter 1 . 1/26
Thanks for this heartwarming story!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Aww. Ugh, my eyes... They're sweating.
This was a fantastic story. Really, really great. Phenomenal. :) You've got a way of playing with the feels! Great job.
Books85 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Lovely . Just lovely !
Amlia B chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I loved it! The interactions were perfect and the plot enganging.
The idea of the cupboard was simply awesome! That something like had happened to Snape and Harry relating to it was a surprise that kicked this fic up my favorites very quickly.
And let us not forget that epic part in which Harry possessed Voldemort to save Snape, enough said abut that.
Thanks for writting such a good fanfic!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just had to review. This was amazing! There are very few good Harry/Snape friendship or family fics out there (I'm not a slash fan) and this one was amazing! It had everything in it I love. I love Ron and Hermione's friendship with Harry, I love McGonagall giving Harry some tough love and I do love Dumbledore though most people don't. My favorite part had to be when Harry showed up and saved Snape from Voldemort! Or when Snape gave him the memories...or when they had the talk after he cleaned the classroom. Oh, who am I kidding, I loved it all. It did make me sad that James and Sirius were so mean, but I understand it had to be done to even make this story possible. I was so upset when I saw that the story was over! Great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
OMG! I know it might ruin it but I... can't like...
This was absolutely fan-flipping-tactic and I physically NEED a sequel otherwise I'm gonna get withdrawal symptoms. Please make some sort of sequel - you did so well on that story. I understand if you don't want to but just putting it out there.
Well done!

- a random guest called holly
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Super great job. Loved this fic.
Aryarina D chapter 1 . 10/11/2017