Reviews for The Cupboard
guest chapter 1 . 5/11
Excellent. This would be such a great point of departure for an AU in which Snape and HP combined to thwart both Riddle and Dumbles. The possibilities...

Thanks for posting.
duj chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
A memorable story.

(One interesting thing about re-reading old fics is finding how utterly consistent my habits of thought are. As I finished this story today, my foremost thought was to wonder why only two of the culprits were now "dead to" him; why not the third? (The fourth, of course, having been dead to him since third year.) And then I read through the reviews and found my March 2004 response to the first time I read this fic: "Nice. One thing was missing though, you didn't let us know how Harry feels about Remus after what he found out. Did he forgive him for his complicity or was there always a shadow between them?" Seventeen years have elapsed, and yet my response is the same...)
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
harold? his name IS harry, as the sorting hat and dumbledore's will said. I really can not understand why people thinks his name is harold.
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
Awww. What a unlikely but sweet tale. A brooding Severus is more my style, yet I liked this story. Two bullied people finding common ground.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
It was such a good story, I actually cried.
thatemomathkid chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
I’ve read this story multiple times and it never fails in making me smile
Amaniel chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
Thank you for this story, I love it. :)
TheMageNamedAsh chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
This is a beautifully written story. Thank you for making my evening so pleasant.
Saskya chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
AWWWW THIS WAS SO CUTE
M-chanchen chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Hi!
This story is really incredible! I really enjoyed reading this (although the topics are quite sad). You did fantastic at writing! Very well done.
I wonder how things will go on now, but it seems that would go beyond the scope of a oneshot like this.
I am really glad that Harry is feeling better. I hope that will/would continue
Smithback chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
wonderful

I loved it

I cried ...
ouch..
Death day chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
(pumps fist) yes they hugged
Glowstar826 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
It’s really nice and sweet! And for once, Snape seems natural and in character.

I have always loved Snape and Harry father figure stories.