Reviews for The Cupboard
BlackRosesAreBeautiful chapter 1 . 1/18
Most Amazing Frickin Harry-Potter-Severus-Snape-Christmas-Story-Thingy Ever! You had the most perfect parts in it, perfect parts for emotion, for humor, for sorrow, it was AWESOME! I almost burst into tears at some parts! I burst out laughing at some other parts! I was grinning like a moron when I finished, my eyes brimming with tears from the pure emotion of it! ... Just... Wow. Great Job.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 1/9
This was absolutly spectacular!
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I loved it. I whish there was more though, but thank you so much for writing this.
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great story! I think you kept everyone really in character. It was a really fun read:)
incinera chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Jesus, this was adorable.
Selande chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh I loved this! Before it got to the part where Harry possessed Voldemort, I was just thinking that it would be awesome if a fanfic did that. And then I read it and all I could think was, "YES!" That was totally awesome! I've been finishing reading this at work and I'm sure all my co-workers would be wondering why my eyes have tears in them. Truly wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Such a beautiful story. Love it!
whitehound chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I've always liked this story, and I see that very few reviewers have picked up how very clever, and in some ways prescient, was the idea that the link between Harry and Tom Riddle ran two ways. The idea of Harry momentarily possessing Tom to give Snape a chance to escape is very original and clever.

I see that one of the reviewers criticised the story heavily on the grounds that Snape was out of character because he would never allow himself to be hugged - which is quite funny, given that in HBP we would see him allow himself to be hugged by Slughorn, albeit only in a sort of "Ho-hum, this is my friend, my friend is very drunk" way.
Sarah.leaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
So amazing! You are the best author! I loved it some much, one of my favourite fics
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
ok so I was a little iffy in the beginning but u really pulled through in the end! I love this ") its cuuute
luckintheair04 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was a really sweet story. I loved the concept of the cupboard. I guess it was quite OOC in regards of Snape, Lily and Dumbledore. But you still managed to keep the magic of it intact!
Messyin chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
That was awesome!
You filled my heart with happiness!
haha
The ending is so nice!
victoria chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
You have a gift for writing, I really enjoyed your fanfic.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/29/2013