Reviews for The Cupboard
JOH1 chapter 1 . 9/15
Wonderful story! You have an impressive ability to make the characters jump off the page as well as make the setting real. I hope you're still writing, it would be a waste of talent otherwise!
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 8/28
: )
domestic fanperson chapter 1 . 8/19
Harry cries was so realistic. And I bawling my eyes out because of this story
KillerRose17 chapter 1 . 8/19
Omg I cried so hard and I never cry. Why did they do it to Severus!? This is so amazing and well written. :D
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 8/2
You have dashed any hopes I had of a good night's sleep...but this was captivating and heartwarming. Wonderful job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27
Thank you, for bringing so much glorious detail and emotion and bringing peace between two characters we love. Rowling would be proud. Great fanfics like this are a rarity, they make you laugh and cry all at once, and don't listen to anyone who tells you this isn't great!
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/17
This story is precious. I love it
CaseLC chapter 1 . 5/5
This story made me cry for some reason. On two occasions. Great writing. Though it ended a bit abruptly. I guess it ended at a good point if all you wanted to show was the mending and forming of a good bond mentorship between Snake and Harry.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 4/28
This was an excellent story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 4/25
I don't know if I already reviewed this story but I love it so much.
I rediscover it every 2/3 years in another's FF user favs list and, every time, only reading the title gives me a good feeling. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :)
Absentdementia chapter 1 . 4/7
It was a awesome, awesome story. I cried a lot. That is the proof of its awesomeness. Really!
Books85 chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice. You have been abĺe to accomplish a great deal of change in one Chapter .

Thank you.
kimberlymaywaldfoster chapter 1 . 3/19
Beautiful. ️
good beginning but i personally did not find it believable that they would suddenly become close like that
Charming short story well writin