Reviews for The Cupboard
achat chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
well done !
vickety chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Thanks for this heartwarming story!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Aww. Ugh, my eyes... They're sweating.
This was a fantastic story. Really, really great. Phenomenal. :) You've got a way of playing with the feels! Great job.
Books85 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Lovely . Just lovely !
Amlia B chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I loved it! The interactions were perfect and the plot enganging.
The idea of the cupboard was simply awesome! That something like had happened to Snape and Harry relating to it was a surprise that kicked this fic up my favorites very quickly.
And let us not forget that epic part in which Harry possessed Voldemort to save Snape, enough said abut that.
Thanks for writting such a good fanfic!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just had to review. This was amazing! There are very few good Harry/Snape friendship or family fics out there (I'm not a slash fan) and this one was amazing! It had everything in it I love. I love Ron and Hermione's friendship with Harry, I love McGonagall giving Harry some tough love and I do love Dumbledore though most people don't. My favorite part had to be when Harry showed up and saved Snape from Voldemort! Or when Snape gave him the memories...or when they had the talk after he cleaned the classroom. Oh, who am I kidding, I loved it all. It did make me sad that James and Sirius were so mean, but I understand it had to be done to even make this story possible. I was so upset when I saw that the story was over! Great job! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
OMG! I know it might ruin it but I... can't like...
This was absolutely fan-flipping-tactic and I physically NEED a sequel otherwise I'm gonna get withdrawal symptoms. Please make some sort of sequel - you did so well on that story. I understand if you don't want to but just putting it out there.
Well done!

- a random guest called holly
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Super great job. Loved this fic.
Aryarina D chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
A great fic
You make me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I love this. It shows that not all people are who we think they are. It shows that Snape is human and was once a victim of bullying. It shows many things. I love it.
Rosemary Sensei chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
THIS IS AMAZING
a person 56 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
And this is an amazing oneshot :D
So heart wrenching sweet and lovely absolutely beautiful
becgate chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Loved it! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Beautiful ending to an amazing story. I completely understand why Harry felt like James and Sirius had died in him - what they did is completely unforgivable, and it makes me so incredibly angry that they would do this to Severus. No wonder he hates them. I'm glad Harry and Severus were able to form a mentoring relationship in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I just had a good cry over this. The fluff filled me so much that it came out of my eyes.
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »