Reviews for Golden Opportunities
I’ve just got one problem... if Harry has gone back 20 years, won’t Julianus be AT LEAST 20 years older than Harry?
grimmich chapter 30 . 4/27
loved what you have down and I await the day you finish. and a belated thanks for not one but two scene in which harry tells poppy no :)

What about this new romance though? will harry bring shadow to the future with him? or does he expect shadow to wait? youre not going to kill him are you?!
grimmich chapter 16 . 4/27
dumbledore is such a hypocrite and he seems to make all of the worst decisions regarding both harry and lupin
grimmich chapter 15 . 4/27
... i kinda wanna see a fic where harry doesn't just let poppy win... im not explaining this well. in every fic with poppy they make it so that everyone is afraid to tell her no and leave anyways. I wanna see a story where harry is in this situation and leaves anyways and when she tries to ban him from something (like teaching) that he goes and does it anyways and there is nothing she can say or do about it.
grimmich chapter 12 . 4/27
Julianus would make a great bottom for harry, they seem cute together.
grimmich chapter 11 . 4/27
He left lucius with his memory which is probably the most petty person to know, making him also the most dangerous. I find it hilarious though that it seems to be lind of a malfoy tradition or "my father will hear about this!"
grimmich chapter 10 . 4/27
... whyd dint harry just wait til night then get remus to go with him anyways? after all if it is really important (like this) then to hell with Dumbledore's opinion.
I love chapter 26 it's awesome!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2017
I believe you should write for yourself first and I don't blame you for stopping. I truly enjoyed this work and hope that you will someday think to continue it.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2017
It's interesting how Harry keeps blowing his cover while he's supposed to be incognito and on vacation. LOL
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2017
Great thought add more humor to keep ppl reading.
CurleyQue chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
h
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
James potter was a chaser not a seeker
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 30 . 12/1/2015
loved it so far when's the next update

S. Ravenclaw