Reviews for Golden Opportunities
Nico Noir chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
This is beautifully written! I really enjoy reading Harry's reactions to the students crimes, which are serious and rational, compared to what we know Dumbledore would have done. I commend you for your amazing writing!
Stormglass chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
Good luck with everything. I do LOVE your story though.
Silver Flyer chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
Enjoy your studies and your life. Hopefully, you won't die or anything until you're nice and old. I'll keep a lookout in case you ever do decide to rewrite this story, but seeing as it has been nearly two years now...
Anyway, good luck
Hi chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Color changing pranks among others are not the most interesting, try transfiguring everything they touch into eating utensils or making Filch propose to Sprout in a suit with roses or shaving Albus or any other outrageous things
Hikari Anderson chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
i must say thank you for having such a wonderful writing style and voice that it kept me reading till the end. through family trips and no internet connection i was very hurried to fix said connection and end family trips to return to it. hopefully you'll have another chapter one day, and when that day comes i'll be waiting here to read it.
RinRin-Chama chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
I absolutely ADORED this fic, and while I would have loved to read more, I am not upset by the impromptu end this story has been given and acknowledge that real life must come before the life of fanfiction. I loved how this story was going but would have been extremely saddened having to read Harry going back to his time without dearest Julianus...so selfish as it may be, I'm rather pleased that at least the sudden end was on a note where he was with him, regardless of the revelation of Tom's newest little letter.
AliB1149 chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
It is sad this was discontinued. I was looking forward to seeing how it ended. Pity really.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like it so far.

Why is it that in almost every single fanfiction I read, people don't know how to use loose/lose properly?

loose : not fixed in place.
lose : to fail
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
Can't wait Messer Imperator for your triumphant reclamation of the throne symbolic of this most amazing of yarns
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
One wonders then why Dumbledore chose such incompetent professors for him when he was at hogwarts...or why he wanted to send him back in time.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/27/2013
funny story... I thaught this story was finished and stayed up until 1:30 a.m. now I am laughing at myself. good story!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
love it!
samij05 chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
omg wait nooooooo you cant end here!
olciak123 chapter 26 . 1/16/2013
That's hellishly sexy scene ;)
Expectopatronum394 chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
are you going to ever continue this story?
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »