Reviews for Dangerous
chechelove chapter 1 . 2/21
Why why why why oh why did it happen like that . That Wu person should of came and visited the pet shop and Leon should of been there and just when Wu enters. He sees count hugging Leon because count saw this coming and wanted to play a little prank . Then Wu got angry and decided then And there to kill him but count is like . I wont let u hurt my dear detective. BUT all in all your fanfic was great . Anybody notice how Leon and count are almost acting like a couple . hehe.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Awesome!
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
got to love Leon
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh my God, that telephone scene was magical. I was grinning the entire time because all I could think was D is going to get this man good. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Leon was as cute as ever and D was equally lovely.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This piece honestly made me chuckle throughout it. D and Leon seem so very cute, I just couldn't help myself. The ending I am especially fond of, because it ties the humour of the story into the slightly chilling Fridge Horror so prevalent on the original series as well as in this fic. Good work!:)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oooh, that was a GOOD creepy. I don't even want to know about that blood tea. LOL. Really well done! Count D is such a complex character and you nailed him quite nicely. :)
Windona chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Okay, you have multiple reviews telling you this, but this fic is good. I love the characterization, the dialogue, your prose is neither too purple or brown, and how you give the right amount of description to everything. My only complaint is there is nothing bad about this fic for me to point out and correct. XD
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very fun and cute.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Thanks for writing this! I enjoyed reading it.
Tamda chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I am pretty sure I read this a while back, may have even reviewed it, but... this is just plain NIFTY!

I love this fic, from start to finish, it's in character, in theme and totally believable.

:D Especially D feeding the usurper to Leon, telling him the truth of it but then saying the right things to make Leon assume it was just him messing with him...

:D
irezel chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
hahahah, D's so awesome...XD
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
My, my! Did my country's name in your fic? Intersting!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
whoa.

I think I always started my review with that word.

That was exacly like a chapter from the manga... it was really good!