Reviews for Operation: CHILL
DanMat6288 chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
What did you think of what I said about a Numbuh 7? You know; Otto Osworth?
moon girl16 chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
too lazy to sign in...
Yay! Numbah 4 is okay! and everyone passed! stupid knightbrace! idiot...
I can't wait for Operation:MAXIMUM!
Vtbots chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
Whoa! Now that is a nice twist at the end. Good job!
DanMat6288 chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
I see you have a Number 7. I made up a Numbuh 7. He's an enthusiastic little boy, orphan, and self-taught student, who loves history. He's also part of a history-monitoring orginization, keeping history on track. His real name is Otto Osworth. He believes there's no greater award than a job well done. He's persistant, and he has attention to detail problem-solving skills. And, on his Time Squad, he's the most concious-wise member. Though he's a Time Squad member, he can still help out with KND-based stuff, now and then.
moon girl16 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Braces on Babies?
That reminds me...I have to get braces too... but don't rub it in, it makes me feel bad...(ha, rub it in, get it? boy am I stupid)
anyway, I loved how you put the losing of the braces with #2. Knightbrace really is weird
gotta go! can't wait till the next update!
Gespenst chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Great story will there be a next chapter for this story and will you be writing a story for number five and will we see the delightful childen and the delightful teens again
Gespenst chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Great story when the next chapter
moon girl16 chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
Yay! Lolliepops!
let me tell you something GD, if I were in that room I would probably last 4 minutes and 58 seconds. I can last long, but I just hate mint, especially peppermint...(yuck!)
What's knightbrace's next challenge? I can't wait!
update soon!
GothicRuler chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
You know me i am invicibleman, or now i am GothicRuler and that was the best story yet, thanks
Faith Halles chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Hello ! you really need to get your charecters right . Number 4 a BOY! Number three is a GIRL! Geez!
Number 1 bald boy with glasses
Number 2 fat boy with airplane hat
Number 3 girl with over sized greensweater
Number 4 short boy with orange hoddie
Number 5 African American with red hat
either your doing it all wrong or you made your own team without informing your readers .
Faith Halles
P.S your summery dont make no kind of sense . Read it, because your confusing me .
moon girl16 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This was a really good chapter! Yay!
Can't wait to see What happens next!
moon girl16
'Number 1 is trying to figure out how to divide by zero.'
'But that's undefined.'
Lexi Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Foxi: Uh, good story. SHe's feeling a bit emotional right now, so we'll come back later...
xSapphireChanx chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Numbuh 13- I don't see whats so cool about it.
You never do.
Numbuh 2- You do,because your a psycho! _
GR!WHY YOU LITTLE- ::chases Numbuh 2 around the room::
Numbuh 13- o_0 erm I better say this for her: Please continue the fic.
moon girl16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
no! numbah 4!
this is gonna be a good one!
sorry for the short review...
moon girl16
'Is this going to be some legend I'm really going to hate and will never use anywhere in life?
Yes, now be quiet! hee hee!