Reviews for I Saw Him
Summers Death chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Are your reviews not working? 'cause I reviewed all of the last chapters, and they didn't show up...hmm...(ponders)Anyway, your story rules so far! Hope this shows up...I'm becoming like you, in the sense that I'm starting too many fics. Started a Seto/Shizuka, and now, ah nevermind. I'm not spamming you! I only spam people I don't like. What happened? You were gone for a while...did you get banned again? 's so stupid...I talk too much! Bai bai!
Yeshua Fan chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Poor Marik... But man! That father of theirs! I never liked him in the series, and I don't like him now! What an insensitive jerk... Well, update soon, cuz I think it has comedy!
In fact, I actually updated my Guardian of Life fanfic! O_o Funny, huh?
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I bet the dude's marik! _
Summers Death chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
*giggles* *giggles more* *Bursts out laughing* I dun' know why, but I have the strangest feeling that you imagined Kirk as Vivi(Blackmage from FFIX) and YOU were the 6' tall black bombshell! Reggae likes Vivi, Reggae likes Vivi_
Neko:Y'know, it's not really counted as teasing when it's blantantly obvious that she likes him.
Koneko:Oh yeah...Humph! Ruined my fun!
*In a whiney voice* Reggae! Why didn't you tell me you started this? You even dedicated the first chapter to me! You know I would have read it if you asked! Now I feel super-bad...But I will continue reading it, even if I'm not the HUGEST fan of Serenity. I'm starting to warm up to her when I started my new fic...I sent you part of it...you didn't tell me what you thought...now I'm sad...It'll be up sometime tomorrow, would you like to read?
Madame Halie chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I wouldn't mind meeting that short guy. Well, this story has really started off rather well. First there was a lot of mystery, then there was a lot of humour and Drama. Go ISHIZU! You have to let a man know who's boss, or they'll walk all over you. Continue, you seem rather umm talented.
Madame Halie chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This story has started off rather well. Like how you keep your readers insuspense, its the best way to go to tantalize their appetite for more.
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Another good chapter... Oh now i know who the girl is which is good. _ I think Marik and Serenity make a really nice couple...
Sailor Starlight Girl
Raven A. Star chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
That was funny in parts, like you said. _ I don't have a problem with it, I like it! _
THETWOTERRORS chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
whoa.._YAY! KEWL! I loved it! poor marik..but ishizu is a smart lady. and so is serenity.
please update soon. yay! spring break!
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
_ this was a really good story so far... I don't have much of a clue of whom the girl was but with more information, i could guess who she is... was whatever. Keep writing!
Sailor Starlight Girl/sailorstarlight4
THETWOTERRORS chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
...whoa...keep on! It's great so far! Update!
Update! Update!
Jay the very hyper person
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
_ I like this. Please keep going! And thank you so much for reviewing my friend's story. She is so happy now. _ Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Oh, and keep going please! :)