Reviews for Footsteps in Time
Zachary Pettit chapter 7 . 3/11
I appreciated the fight between Sirius and James, it seemed to echo Harry and Sirius' fist fight on their first encounter in "The Prisoner of Azkaban" and was masterfully done.
CopperKitten chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I loved this story so much! You made all the events sound very believable and I loved the whole thing with Sirius' family. You kept the story telling very consistent for the most part, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
Now, there were a few discrepancies in your story, but unless I'm mistaken, that's just because not all the books were out when this was written.
Another thing I thought was off was the ending. While the rest of the story stuck very true to the Marauders as a whole, the Stone of Het Lot kind of threw me off... It seemed very odd and rushed, seeing as you covered it in the last two chapters. Nevertheless, this was definitely one of the better stories I've read about them, and I'm thrilled to read your sequel.
Awesome job, and keep doing what you love!
Emskie Potter chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
I love your story, your a really good writer.
WallWatcher33 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
(jaw drops)
Snapelous?
Whatever happened to Severus?
For that matter, whatever happened to him being a halfblood with an alcoholic/abusive muggle father?
WallWatcher33 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
About when Sirius and James met on the Hogwarts Express, I thought that Sirius' father's name was Orion, not Jacob.
ice-queen chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
i just read your story(though i suppose its a bit late you posted this 7 years ago:)) i absolutely loved it! just like in Falling Star i find your writing style amazing! i'm off to read the sequel know:)
Princess Shania chapter 20 . 10/1/2011
Ohh. I liked this.
Princess Shania chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
Snapelous. SNAPELOUS! HAHAHAHA!
Princess Shania chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
If you stay in Gryffindor...you'll prove the pure-blood fanatics wrong. Don't give up! You're doing so well!
Princess Shania chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
What was the orb thing that said 'Remember who you are'?
Princess Shania chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Yay. They're frinddiau now.
Princess Shania chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
Oh,Jesus, James. You were a right...err..pig.
Princess Shania chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
OWNED! Nice one Lily!
Death-Muncher chapter 21 . 12/11/2010
I liked your story! :)
Dusty Miller chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Fascinating story you've got, I truly want to read the sequel :]

Huggles & Cheers,