Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
Ninja Pookybear chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Cute story.
KnocturnAllyKat chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
your doing a really good job

Harry stared back at her, seeming to have some great internal conflict in his mind. He glanced over at Draco and then wrenched suddenly away from Hermione, moving into the room. "Still, we should check, just in case..."

Hermione glanced at Draco desperately. He rose abruptly to his feet and cleared his throat. " Don't worry, Potter, I can take care of that." he asserted, puffing out his chest. " 'Cuz I'm a man, and that's what I do...man things. And afterward, I'll get myself a steak, and some beer."

Harry glanced at him doubtfully. " Are you sure?"

Draco grabbed him by the arm and led him from the room. " Yeah, yeah. If the bedroom's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'. Goodnight." He pushed Harry out into the hallway and slammed the door shut after him. " Geesh, what a pest."

lol
loved it!
lilsweetypye chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
It was beautifully written and didn't end at all the way I though it would, which made it all the better. Hope you keep writing new material.

Pye
artdiva89 chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
but... but but what about the end of the wizarding world? is it really going to be the end or is that just something you put in there to keep us in suspense?

artdiva89 chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
WAIT! They can't leave yet! Kimmy still has Hermione's ring! Doesn't anybody notice that?

artdiva89 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
what the heck are they planning now?

artdiva89 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
NOO! NOT ANOTHER CLIFFIE! UGh! I guess i'll have to be patient and read on, huh?

artdiva89 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
NO! NOT ANOTHER CLIFFIE! PLEASE NO MORE CLIFFIES!

artdiva89 chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
"I am NOT pregnant." HAHAHA...! I didn't think anything else would be more funnier then the whole karaoke and getting hermione to sing..

Keep up the good work.

artdiva89 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Did she just say what I think she just said? HERMIONE! NO! you're in love with Harry and you say that?

Oh god, what'll come next?

artdiva89 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
WHY? WHY MUST YOU TORCHER READERS LIKE THIS? no more cliffies please..!

artdiva89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
ENGAGED? to who? and why?

Narutolovesraman chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
I planned on reviewing at the end of the story...but I decided to do it now. You should feel pleased with yourself, for in the first time, in my life, I had a fangirl moment. Spazzing, the whole enchillada. Hillarious. I think I'm going to keep reading till the end.
angel-tears-16 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
*starves you*
Trish Delaherms chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
i cant say a word. i'm speechlees!

congrats! great story!

i'll read the other one you can be sure! i totally loved it!

adios, tu amiga..