Reviews for Status Quo
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
There is so much win in this story I can't describe it all. All the awkward, panicky wtf am I doing frenziedness from both of them before and during their 'non date' was spot on. I was laughing out loud or smiling the entire fic. Perfect!
AshGurl2897 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
SO CUTE! I love these two. :)
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great! So funny! Please have a sequl!
mgreenskirt chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This is really cute story
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aw! This was adorable. Such a tragedy that this show was cancelled, but at least fans still have your brilliant fics to make us feel better :)
Tessadragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed it! Brilliant description, vividly narrated, it all reads smoothly with absolutely no hitches! The best story I've read on fanfiction net so far :-D

Tessadragon
Sheppardinette chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
loved it, i think it was the best Jake 2.0's fic i have ever read !
Matt chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Thank you for a great Jake 2.0 fan fiction. I do hope there is one for Presideet's Day coming. Cause you cant keep your readers hanging on that one.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh, I like it! It works. If the writing on the show had worked this well, it might still be around.
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Very, very good dissection of the awkwardness of crossing lines from friendship to more. Great use of Fran and Duarte and the comedy in the situation of Jake and Diane being forced, rushed and regaining control and, well, being themselves.
merlin's sister chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
That was really fun. You captured their voices really well, and you kept me guessing about whether there would be a good night kiss until the very end.
ryoko kashino chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Awesome! Again you are the best! I loved this story! I bow to thee! You capture the characters so well! You should've been a writer for the show!
much luv & L8rs,

Ryoko
Ilovemypenguin chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
That was both funny and cute. It was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
It was too rushed
Falrow chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
That was an amasing peice of first date fiction, I'm very
impressed. It was a great story and seems extremely plausable for
some reason, perfectly cannon and yet we will never see anything
like that in an episode.
I really hope you write a sequel to the story. It would seem to
flow perfectly from that ending. Maybe a second date fic thats
maybe a bit more riske.
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
-Falrow