Reviews for M-I-C-K-E-Y . . .
imzadi1701D chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Holy frickin crap! XD! I almost wet myself and woke up the whole house reading this! I never thought of looking at fanfic in the way you do... Hilarious! Please do more more more more more! N
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 6/8/2008

I was going over old bookmarks and ran across you, Capt. Janeway. *waves* It's been many years now, I realize, but I thought I'd write and let you know how much glee your fun silly little stories brought me back then. Both the Trek and X-Files stuff. I suppose I'm feeling nostalgic today . . . ah, back when I was a teenager and doing all that fanfic stuff! And was an x-phile and all that jazz. (& when First Contact first came out! Ah. Good times. Was raised a trekkie, so. heh.) Going over your stories brings a lot of that back. I used to read your fics over and over and over ad nauseam. *grin*

So, yes, anyway. I have no idea if you check this account anymore, or what have you, (it's not like *I* usually check up on my old fanfics, so I wouldn't really expect anyone else to) but I thought I'd write a little review anyway. Just to say thanks for all the memories! Take care. :o)
Hestia01 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Strangely enough, that's about how my trip to Disneyland went. I love Deanna with the "Joy, ecstacy...wait, fear, paralyzing fear! FEAR!" Hehe, perfect!
Zeck the veck chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
I haven't laughed this much since that time I laughed as much!
DrownedWorld000 chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
So darn funny! I
Anguirus111 chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
I'm sorry for not reviewing this years ago, but this story is hillarious from beginning to end. I don't believe you wrote a sequel to this, but I believe you should. Again, great comedy.
BelovedOne chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
*giggling uncontrollably* That was great! I can't wait to read more of your stuff! *more giggling*
BelovedOne chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
Starbuck223 chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
This story was great! I found it when I looked at your profile because your name caught my eye when I was reading random X Files fics...if that makes any sense. We have the same sense of humor, I thought this was hilarious. Thanks for the fun!
elfchick123 chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Disneylander chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
This was very funny, and although I barely know anything about Star Trek, I am a Disneyland fan, and loved it. Thanks.
Majorkami chapter 2 . 2/4/2003
Hehehehe! Next time on Star Trek TNG: Will Worf still have a leg? And what havoc will be wreaked by Data, Geordi and the Pirates of the Carribbean? (I seriously want to know!) Altogether, very funny!
Phoenix87 chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
Oh my gosh! LOL!
Cayley chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
A hilarious parody. You like reviews? Well, you sure know how to attract them. Sounds as if someone's been to Disneyland recently, huh? Gosh, I haven't been there in six and a half years. I liked the names of the extras and the two minor officers at the end, and anyone who's been on it knows that Space Mountain is anything but a nice, peaceful ride...I loved it but I don't think my dad did.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 2 . 11/24/2002

[calms down] This was a very funny fic - it brightened by whole day :) [runs around happily yelling MUTINY at the top of her lungs]