Reviews for Passing Souls
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
OH MY GOD

I really don't know what else to say. I mean, I always imagined reading or writting a story where they had met before her life as Buffy, but I never imagined something like this. It's just...well...amazing...

I love it!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I like this alot. I think you should continue witha HUGE BA plot thing going. :)
Erica chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I love the story plot. It realy shows how deep their love is. CONT WAINT FOR MORE!
miss-ange chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
aww its soo cute
melluvben chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
it is so sweet i love it
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
I love this story. It's a unique take since most fanfic writers don't bother with Liam's soul or much about his life, really. We know that he was a drunken, whoring layabout who was a terrible disappointment to his parents and that's about it. It's great that you're filling in the major cracks in that portrayal.
(I saw that movie! I thought that Kelly McGillis and Timothy Hutton were perfect as the lovers. True, the bit about Heaven can be seen as sappy but it's about Heaven. What do you think it would be like? However, the part where they descend to Earth and their difficult journey to find each other is pretty good.)
ba always chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
oh wow... that was really beautiful! oh, and it just broke my heart to read the last paragraph, where he remembered what his demon had done, and losing buffy. aw, poor angel.
Biscuit chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
aw! original idea (i know u said it was from a film) but original fiction wise! any chance of making this into a series? :)