Reviews for Bitter Sweet Love A James and Lily Story
JillDill chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
awww i love the stories about james and lily together and with harry...

please update soon!
Trolol12 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
This is really good ! Thanks for uploading this :)
IssyBelle chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
Wow. your writing is really good! u really have a talent! i love this story so much and cant wait to read the rest of it!

PS...when r u going to write again? cuz i really want to know how Lily ends up with Jmaes and not Remus! i mean obviously ive read the hp books so i basically know the ending...but still! Please write the rest soon!

Ill be waiting,

IssyBelle
Cheynee chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I really love reading this, makes me smile and giggle out loud. You definitely have alot of talent and creativity. Add on, im itching to hear about how James and Lily actually get together!

x
Raleigh chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I like you're style. I very rarely read long fanfics because their choppy and unrealistic. You're story however is very balanced, and you present believable characters. I also like the way you tell story through a combination pre and post "love" perspectives. That alone could be a disaster, but you do it tastefully. This is very creative. I can't wait to read more.
LCH8292 chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
it's totally awesome so far. Good mix of happiness and sadness. it's always depressing, death... wish there was less of it... but then, it's a neccessary thing... hm... i sound philosophical... i should shut up now. lol. i'm gonna keep up with this fic!
Carolyn chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
James- hot, tired and sweaty- collapsed onto a couch near his friends,

Yum! That's my favorite quote so far. :) Anyway, I love the story you're writing and I think you write a very good, and accurate James (from how I initially imagined him upon reading Snape's Worst Memory from OotP). Anyway, please continue updating! I love this story!
Chiki chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ack, I'm too lazy to sign in...

but regardless, I didn't want to leave you without a review. I do like it so far! I haven't read it all, of course...and I'm hoping that by the time that I do finish it, you'll have updated...

*Huggles*

Please do so soon, so I won't have to wait. *Takes her sweet time reading*

I like the way the first chapter went so far. *Cheers*

-Chiki
eternallyinstars chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
Hey, what a cute post. Its a little sappy and stuff, but so warm and fuzzy. I liked how you mixed the seriousness of the fight into the happy times, showing that through it all they remain looking for the good times. Inspirational!
Vituperat chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
I'm rally enjoying this so far; your OCs do have a personality, other than being Lily's friends or enemies and I liked the way you did some research for your fic. Makes me think you care.
eternallyinstars chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
Great, this is a wonderful story and I hope that you continue it through out the future. My favorite posts are those of 1976!
siriusforeva chapter 11 . 11/8/2004
Awe! Very good story so far! Keep going!
Maxennce chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
Hope we see Lily and james getting along soon, her high and mighty attitude is getting kinda monotonous. Don't really know how james dealt with it for six years, no matter how much he loved her. Anyhoo, looking forward to your next chapter

Cheers