Reviews for In the Eye of the Storm
hikari hime 73 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Hellaw :D

Very nice story, as usual, I like how you describe the inner workings of your characters.

Anyway... I don't want to be a killjoy or anything, and I'm far from complaining, but there are several mistakes in the French sentences, and I though you might've wanted to know... (I would notice, I'm French after all...)

If you want any detail about them, please feel free to MP me, it'll be my pleasure to help.

Please update soon, any one of your stories would do actually :D

Dewa mata
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
Oh no, it ends here. I need to know more...Will you continue it soon? This story is good.
Silvara chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Déesee-French for Goddess ?

DEESSE- yes

Through you wrote it righ the first time. It is rare to read an English fanfic with good French. Still, the song WAS good French. Besides I am very happy and feel honored since it is my native language.

I can't help but wonder where the plot will lead

me... I guess I just have to read the follow to find out...
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
It's been almost a year since the twelfth chapter was posted, so how about some long-overdue reviewing on my part? Maybe it'll motivate you to update this fic?

Now, where to start... :)

The part with the phantoms in the temple was very powerful; the way it was all written, I could almost touch the specter's blood myself, and then taste Aeris' fear as she was running deeper into the forest. I've already mentioned it before, but I really love the way you're trying to incorporate the medieval tale of Tristian and Isolde into your fic. Sure, what I can see here doesn't resemble the original legend very much, but it only makes things all the more interesting.

I found the circumstances of Aeris' awakening really cute, though I was surprised that Sephiroth the super-soldier didn't wake up when the girl was trying to scramble out of the sleeping bag. Maybe he was only pretending to be asleep? ;)

I had to smirk at the way they kept bickering with each other in the second half of the chapter. It was completely in-character; amusingly so, even if their quarrel did sound a little bit childish. Actually, I still wish you would interrupt long bits of narrative with dialogue more often. Your descriptive paragraphs are amazingly well written, but I prefer dynamic parts (that is, dialogues) to the static ones.

Finally, it was good to see Sephiroth defending Aeris, for a change – because so far it's always been the other way around in your story. The ending of this chapter made me want to backtrack to the very beginning of the whole fic, and see just /what/ I could possibly miss about the man from the caravan, who has always seemed perfectly innocent to me until now.

In any case, please find the strength to update this fic soon, because I'm dying to see more of it. The fact that I'm a horrible reader, hardly ever reviewing anything on time, doesn't mean I'm no longer interested in your awesome stories.

Bah. Pretty please?
megs626 chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
Please Please Please update this! this is my secound time reading it and it is one of my favorite stories on FF. I adore everything about it and it would be such a shame if it wasnt finished, so once again Please update!
Peanuckle chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
When I read chapter 12 it hit me that you were using the names Tristan and Isolde and I remembered the movie. I wonder why i didnt catch it sooner.
Peanuckle chapter 8 . 12/28/2006
Every so often I'll find a story where i get so into it that i think "In this situation, this is what I would have them do." You had Seph flyin off just like I would have written and that was really entertaining for me. Good job!
Lamica-Lee chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Rawer! Feed me more! n_n Tis very, very good. Keep up the wonderful work!
Leia chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
i love this story, aries and sephiroths character are fantastic please please UPDATE ASAP!
Cobray chapter 12 . 6/20/2006
Lord why have I not read this yet? I must be dumb I guess!

Great story Noa. It's nice to see there are still some of us around here making good stories rather than throwaway fiction. I'll be staying tuned. :)
AI chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
I love Aeris' backbone. It's refreshing to read something where she has spunk and courage to stand up for herself. Sephiroth is very human; Shinra's victim and confused about himself. Please keep going!
Daughterofaeris chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
I'm glad to see you continue this one. It's very good. Chapter twelve was nice. I like when they argue. LOL
DemonSurfer chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
O.o Can't talk for long as there are ants all over the desk. Yoroshiku!
Aiakia chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Ah I'm so glad to see an update! Especially after that wicked cliffhanger... Actually, I'm putting off writing a fiction paper currently to read this chapter...so yes...off to do homework. Can't wait to read more!
turtlerad17 chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
who! Another awesome update! I do enjoy reading these updates for this original AU. You write so well and are very good at plot and character development. I can't wait for the next update.