Reviews for In the Eye of the Storm
Sara 'Devilchu chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
O, a new chappie! .

I don't really know what to say, you must already know that you're a great writer and since I don't consider myself being good at writing in any way I would probably not be able to give any kind of constructive critisism anyway..;P

I think this story is my favourite among your AeriSephs..dunno why though. It's just really hard to pinpont the greatness of this story...I just know that it's great.

Oh, I'm rambling now aren't I? Sumimasen..;

Anyhoo..looking forward to more of this.
AntiCensor chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
The part that I liked the most in this chapter was the beginning when Sephiroth wakes up because of the water drops. I myself have woken up thusly and so that was very vivid to me.
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Nice touch having Aeris think he said 'help' in the previous chapter. The sound values you selected for Marlene's speech were interesting. Ah, memories of Zack, very few people seem to care about Zack. Unless if he's in a yaoi, I think that's a bit unfair, Zack I think has the potential to be more than a fruit in fanfiction. On to chapter four now I think.
AntiCensor chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Finally I'm getting around to reading this story again. And This time I'm actually going to review! I cannot remember where I left off with this story so long ago so I should just start here.

Normally I'd want to point out that the happenings in this chapter were rather fast but I think that you only wanted to set the scene for us. Which makes complete sense to me, I think that setting the scene before going into the primary stuff is an effective way to give more depth to said primary activity. I may read another chapter tonight but probably not, I have sleep to catch up on after all. I'm glad that you're still updating these stories.
turtlerad17 chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
aw. How sweet, I just love it. But how will it end? In sadness and death or happiness and life? Updtae soon, for I wish to find out.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
Those descriptions of the temple are so detailed and wonderful, especially with an emotional component added in. Watching Seph and Aeris face off is so much fun. I love how Seph's just not making any kind of good impression. The 'Big, stupid jerk' line had me rolling. I can't wait to see what she's going to do when she wakes up in the morning and finds the big, stupid jerk most definitely didn't get eaten.
keeki chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
I really love this story, please don't give up on it. Aeris x Sephy always make the best fics, and you're so good at writing them.
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is the story that I used to think was Tranquility. I still can't figure out why I thought that.

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Rebellious Sephiroth, bwa ha ha ha ha.
SukiLei chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
oh my goodness! this storie's really really really col! Please write more
MarileQ chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
WOW. How you kept the characters...in character, is amazing! Please update soon!
anna chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
please please.. chap 11 please.. ~.~

*desperation*
StormyNights7 chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
way to much details
fascinatrix femina chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
Yay! Finally, you updated! _ This really made my day! When I found out that you updated, I screamed so loud my sis had to whack me on the head just to make me shut up! XD

I just LOVE the tension between Sephiroth and Tseng... and the scene where the trees moved to protect Aeris was really cool!

I love this story so much... It's one of the best AerSeph fics out there... and you're one of the best writers ever! I really hope I'd be able to write as great as you... XD

Oh, and I do hope you'll update soon! _
Manic Fanboy Yaz chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
Wow! It's been long enough since I last read this one that I had to reread the other nine chapters to refresh my memory, and all other tasks today have taken a backseat to the reading. I think this is probably my favourite of your AeriSeph stuffs at the moment - it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside D.

...Also, it makes me think I should get back to writing and my various other creative little projects - Atonement is far too small for a year's work ; Oh wells! I'm leaving the country for two months on saturday, a large amount of which will be spent with few (hopefully) distractions - hopefully I'll get stuffs done then. Woo!

Keep writing, 'cos you're awesome, and unless you do, nothing'll motivate me to do the same xD
DemonSurfer chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
Nya. check this fic out, finally. Loved it! 'Specially her kicking Reno in the shin. Payback! But, ya know Aeris, trees are fun to climb, not to be plopped in by some paraniod general. And then most every tree has ants in it, soo...yeah. Stupid ants took over the maple tree, and the fire ants live in the pines. So not fair!

Alright, I've become a loyal reviewer! 'Til next time!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »