Reviews for In the Eye of the Storm
anna chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
very interesting story. (sorry, im bad with words) you protray seph's feelgs well. it makes me feels lik.. i can connect with them both. to know wht r they thinkg, etc. something lidat. plus, a touch of humor here and there. conclusion? its a gr8 story! b
LadyKadaj chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
wow nic eengaging story. Took me hours to read but I was sure glad I did. Sephy sounds kinda annoying here, and I can mostly sympathize with Aeris for having to put up with that jerk duhz. Adding that bit abt past lives is ingenius and I look forward to more updates asap :D
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
Beautiful work, as usual. ;) What a nice 4th of July present, haha. This story is just consistently great, I can't really even think of new ways to describe it. You're definitely one of the reasons I still hang around Noa!

And your author's note made me laugh, I dunno why. :)
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
OMG, I wish I could have done this chapter justice at first look but the part you sent me refused to download (kicks ISP). I saw the first paragraph though and I knew it would be a killer chapter.

So deep inside Seph's messed up head, what a ride! I loved the paragraph that led up to 'Temptress...' Poor boy's hormones addling his brain;P The storm was excellent and I'm itching to know what Seph does with the freedom he just got. What an ending!
MizukoMidori chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
WOw... I am in awe. This...This was just beautiful. I loved every last bit of it. All the metaphors and personification. The character tension and portrayal. It's all wow... I really really really liked this chapter.
update chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
GZ i bet pple have been waiting for months for the next update...but HECK you're a great writer so..er "take your time". lol
Ginny-cry chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Nice fic, really nice. If you don't mind, I'll be stalking it.
Puckero chapter 8 . 5/28/2005
I love this chapter; I laughed aloud multiple times and smiled many more.

I love all the catty little interactions between Aeris and Sephiroth. Even though I want it to get heavier between them, I can't help but enjoy their bantering and their frustration with each other.

I particularly enjoyed the initial description of Sephiroth's new outfit, the "over-the-shoulder" bit, and the "... jerk." as well as all of their little arguments and indignations.
fascinatrix femina chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
You evil woman! How can you leave it like that?

I really LOVE this story so much! XD

Please, please update soon! I wanna see what happens next!
R. Madillo chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Hah.. I just had to review this chapter, though the time to do so has passed. Love the fact that Aeris imagines a comic-esque sound effect to an awkward moment, it got me cracked up. Anyway, onto chapter nine! This story's definitely captivated my interest, and I can't wait to see how they get out of this pickle. Despite his knowing of her lab past, must be a little shocking to see Tseng knows her as well!
Aiakia chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
*blink* Oh, yes, you are truely evil! lol But another great chapter as usual _ Can't wait to read more.

~*Aiakia*~
Cat Alex chapter 9 . 3/4/2005
Wow, as McDonalds keep saying 'I'm lovin' it!' I read it all in one go last night (v. tired *_* :D) and loved every minute. Your style is beatifully torturous - it's gonna happen, they're so close, almost touching, then it slips away back to the task at hand. I adore that kind of slow build up. You need that kind of buildup for pairings such as these (I love these kind of pairings!). So, I can't wait for an update and another quote - London Calling!
turtlerad17 chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
nasty leaving a cliffie like that! Update soon so I can find out what happens next
Chibi Taryn Demon chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
YAY! ::dances::

A wonderful chapter as always, Noa! I love this story. Your Aeris is hilarious, and the banter between her and Seph is well-done and engaging. And Tseng is in the picture now, hooray! Even though I hate you for ending with a cliffhanger, I decided to forgive you if you update this or Purgatory soon. W00t!

P.S. As one music nerd to another...I listened to "Cold Water" by Damien Rice while reading this! Fitting, no?
elixds chapter 9 . 3/2/2005
*spews her popcorn all over* Cwiffhanngwer! *dies* NOH! Need more! _;3

...

What the hell did they put in my popcorn..._;;
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »