Reviews for In the Eye of the Storm
LadyNaore chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
O_O wow. i really like this. its a unique story and its very intriguing.
turtlerad17 chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
oh, come on. Please tell me Aeris doesn't have to go to the city of the ancients, pray for holy, and forefit ger life, that is so over done. But I just love Seppy's dramatic entrance, 10 thumbs up!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
This is fantastic! The description is so vivid and there is amazing attention to detail. The language itself has a refined quality that isn't seen around here too often anymore.
I like the subtle changes to the characterizations for the AU. Aeris and Seph are just the right amount of different for the plot - traits we learned were there in the game are manifest from the start. It's wonderful, especially since one of my fanfiction peeves is seeing characters mangled beyond recognition using AU as justification.
I liked Aeris' skill with home remedies too. Very nice touch. Most people don't go into much detail with it. I hope you concoct a plan for this somehow!
A. r.E.a.D.e.R chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
this is so nice~~! please update& fast!
Akira Majere chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hey, nice start so far. AeriSeph are rather hard to right to keep the characters true to their design. ; Anyhow, I can't wait to read to see you pull it off. Good luck!
LadyNaore chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I like, I like! _
gato de la muerta chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Interesting first chapter. However, it seems a bit peculiar to me that you make Sephiroth out as some pitiable creature and that we need to shed some tears over him.
Also, I was a bit shocked by this intro- considering there's no "romance" at all. But as you said Aeris will be here shortly so forget that comment.
Keep up the good work.
turtlerad17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
go go go! i love the opening to this story, i just can't wait to see where this story goes, so update soon
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8