Reviews for Everyday Is
swet. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yay!
anime-hiei chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I've read many of your fics and I gotta say, girl, you know how to wrench someone's heart right out of their body and milk it for all it's worth. You have the magic touch for making love fics NOT sound corny, and I love reading them. Keep working on Seventh Heaven, I can't wait to see how it ends, if it ever does. Duo and Heero were so made for each other, at least that's what I think. Keep up the great work. I'll be sure to keep up with your writings.
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
o my..that was so sweet..*teary eyes*
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
AW! i think i got a cavity!- I really like this one, it's so sickly sweet! and has the perfect touch of anst to go along with it. And Zech and Noin had a child? aw sweet! was it born on the 14, or was in born on the 13 but they stayed over night in the hospital? Anyway, this was really well written and so sweet. the ending was so cute too! now all Duo needs to do is add tons of beautiful pictures of him and heero into his photo album! - so kawaii!
you did very good on this!
love Fuji
Mara202 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
hm *thinks* i could've sworn i've read this fic somewhere before... *confused* and yet it's dated on 1 march...
ah well, never mind. really like this story very cute!
mara202
Bane's Desire chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever read.