Reviews for Kittens
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Lol. Definitely worth the read.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was really cute. I wish I found it sooner. x3 I love InuKai~ :3 Great story!
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Because inside jokes that embarass you make the world go round!

Oh well. Kaidoh, you'll get over it, eventually.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Oh. Oh.

I SO didn't expect that last line! What a great way to end it!

Just Jill
miyuzuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
lol that was funny and fluffy at the same time. i loved it
Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*shakes head* Problem-they're underage! Last I chekced the drinking age was 21! Or is it that way in Japan? Anyway, I dunno if Ryuzaki will let her tennis players get theirselves drunk, and if she's NOT there! HOW will the players explain to their parents WHY they're tipsy?
Strawberryjubilee chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Yay! InuxKai.. love that couple.. )
delusional-lady chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I guess the "conveniently-placed wall" conspired with Inui-san, eh? Hehe. Momo's outburst also made me smirk.. Slip of the tongue.. And they say that the first answer is always right. Champagne 'does' sound a whole lot better than penal-tea. I guess the whole Seigaku team- no, mankind will have to thank Kaidoh for that.. I hear wedding bells. Does this review make any sense to you? I had a great time reading it. :D So enjoyable.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Haha awesome!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Cute! I liked the ending. Yay for InuiKai! Much luv.
midd chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
OOWW SO SWETT!
Dammy chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Haha...this one was shorter than your usual ones, but nonetheless brilliant

hehe...more humouress than ur other fics...i liked it.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
That was cute. lol. Nice work.
PS: -_- Have no more words than cute. *sighs* Probably because this is a short one-shot.
honou chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
You have a interesting way of phrasing your sentence, and sacarstically humourous (poor mamushi). It's a short but interesting fic. And it's the length of the story that makes it sweet. _
ying87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
u saw firsthand how madly i giggled over this story so you should trust me when i say i enjoyed it very much i luv tenipuri one shots, write more!