Reviews for Snowboard Kids, 2 years on
snowboarder9 chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Good chapter, perfect description of the race you did. Keep it up!
shadowshock12 chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
you should seriously consider putting shinobin in this comp. As far as the chapter goes If you were trying to drop little forshadowing events throghout the chapter I think I picked up on a couple of them. Good job all around, I look forward to reading more of this story.

BTW I consider the SK1 system 10x better than the SK2 trick system
Princess pac chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Nice job! Though it made me sad when Slash handed Erin a rope. It made me feel like he had a crush on her and not Nancy. I'm agreeing with most Snowboard Kids authors that Nancy and Slash should be in love. Any way, It was very nice of you to write of what the reviews made you think. If you want, you can read and review my story "The Birth." It will explain more of what Nancy's room would look like. If you're wondering, it's because Nancy is my favorite character. And you might want to change your story to PG. There's a language word you used
McKnight chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
Here's some more last-minute suggestions, this time for general items and weapons:

1)Bowling Ball (shot): squashes a target (just like the pie pans) and keeps going until it hits a wall. If there are more targets ahead, it'll home on him/her too.

2)Missile (shot): Unlike other weapons, this can only be fired backwards, not forwards. Has the same effect as a Rocket Booster, except that it moves the target backwards. If it's reflected, it'll actually help the user, just like a regular rocket.

3)Reflector (item): Upgrade from the Inviso-board. User turns gold and automatically reflects shots and piepans.

4)Cross (item): Eliminates Ghosts.

5)X (item): When used, whoever's in First won't be able to use or purchase items or weapons. If the user's in first place, this will affect second place.

6) Super X (item): Prevents everyone else from buying or using items or weapons.

7)Magnet (item): Draws anyone in the user's vicinity closer to him/her, whether they're in front of or behind him/her. User's speed will be unaffected. Obviously shouldn't be used in first place.

8)Sneaky Hand (item): Steals both an item and a weapon from first place. If both the user and anyone who's in first place have a weapon, the user's weapon will be replaced. Steals from second place if the user is in first.

9)Swapper (item): User trades position with whoever's in first place. Not useful if kept during first place.

Finally, is Erin's Stun Spinner supposed to have a longer impact than the Pie Pans? Otherwise, I would suggest that it also remove any items and weapons from its victims, just like the Whirlwind.
shadowshock12 chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
good job I will review again after the third chapter
Sarahsuke chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
It's a good story, but I recommend that you use spell-check or a beta reader.
Princess pac chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Doesn't Erin hate Nancy? I liked the part when bunnies and butterflies follow Nancy until Erin starts beating her up. Infact, I imagine the wallpaper on Nancy's room would have bunny designs on it.
SeaRover1986 chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Ever think of including Sinobin, Mr. Dog, and Coach? I suppose you're thinking of saving them as secret characters, but here's some last-minute suggestions, just in case:

Sinobin: Ninja Stars (shot; exactly like the slapstick, but he throws five of them at a time. Homes in on targets, as do normal weapons, but will hunt down other boarders if they're too far ahead instead of crashing into walls.)

Mr. Dog: Paint Splotch (item; leaves a huge, slippery mass of paint on the slope. Causes anyone who cross it to skid out of control. Remains active for the rest of the race.)

Coach: Dive-Bomb (Item; Coach becomes a weapon himself, picking up speed and homing in on whoever's in front of him, and even continues until the effect runs out.)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
You know what this reminds me of? The Round Robin or whatever on Gamefaqs.
Bonnie AKA Erin chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
BOYAH I got the super spinner dealy ma bop! I win! XD anyways I liked it, specially my power MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh yea you stink for taking so long to update you fart *throws a super spinner dealy ma bop at Peachrocks!* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA *flees*
Jake chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
DAMMIT! FINISH UP!
Alex chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Do you subscribe to Ninendo Power? Cause if you do, you should think about sending this to them for some inspiration for a third Snowboard Kids game or comic or something like that. If your interested. If you don't or you like to ask me about anything, just e-mail me okay?
Dentarg chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
So far so good Peachrocks.
I hope the races get rather intense, I want to see a lot of action in this story, especially if it's going to be a Snowboard Kids 3! *Grin*
Bonni aka ilovejam chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
OKAY I REVIEWED! Now you have to update :P
Dentarg chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Excellently written, update this story soon, I would like to see how far you take this, also, check in with me as well, there's still more that is to be done in the story, if you get my meaning.