Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
Please come back and finish this story some day
MusicFreak2k14 chapter 26 . 5/17
This is fantastic! Looking forward to the next chapter.
I absolutely love this and the Return. Please please please come back to this one!
papasconhuevos chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
This is a great story and one of my favorite fanfics! I love all the side characters you developed and now I can't imagine LoZ without Hunter and Neesha. I hope you get some time to finish this story.
Trinda chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
I love this story! Every year I Check back to see if you’ve written more in hopes that you have. I would love to see the end of this one!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
This story is dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
JINNI YASSSS

Please let it be time enough for another Reconciliation update. The plot has thickened so much I really want to know how it all ends.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
Such beautiful touching chapters. Ruto's passing was so tragic. Wondering who the next sage that dies is... I'm kind of hoping it's one of the sages I don't see much and hence don't care much about. Sorry! I hope it's not Impa, she's super badass. Nabooru is my favorite. Saria's a kid, and after everything that happened to Mido, the Kokiri don't deserve another sadness. Zelda... well I don't want her to die for Link's sake, which might be horrible but it's true. Darunia is my close second favorite. Eh I guess I don't care much about Rauru either but I feel he's kind of the glue that sticks all of time and matter and space together? But I wouldn't mind if he died. Um.

You know what. This makes me sound like an awful person. Is it so bad to have favorites?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
I'M STILL CRYING FOR MIDO THOUGH HE DIDN'T DIE. IT'S LIKE THE REVERSE OF PETER PAN ONLY WORSE.

OH MIDO.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2017
If Mido dies, I will actually flat out sob. Please don't let him die.

(WHY DO I GET THE FEELING HE'S GONNA DIE?)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
I'd forgotten how utterly brilliant you are, and things like this just keep reminding me. On my third reread of this story and loving every word.
Heather chapter 26 . 6/30/2017
Question
Didn't Mido pull out and take the Kokiri Sword and Shield from under his bed - because Link had given them to Saria who had given them to Mido - in the chapter where Mido left the Forest?
shnarf9892 chapter 27 . 5/18/2017
I refuse to remove this from my follow list because I still have hope that you will finish it.
Kitkatkyle11 chapter 27 . 5/9/2017
Not trying to be rude, I understand the amount of time it takes to make something like this. I'm just sad I have to stop reading
Kitkatkyle11 chapter 27 . 5/9/2017