Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
you know i can believe that this is cannon
KaijuKnight chapter 27 . 11/4

I have read a lot of LoZ stories on here. Lotta good, lotta bad. Not many can really hold a candle to what you have created! I am very happy to have found this one and am loving every pulse pounding minute of it.

Some specific points of admiration: Link and Zelda's relationship. The fact that he is oblivious to her and she is in love with him at the start is hilarious. Link's emotions continue to be a highlight of the story and it makes the drama between the would be lovers intense and entertaining. The repeated turned down proposals makes it even better: Link is King of the F****** Gerudo! When you dropped that bomb, I was shocked! I kinda saw it coming with the whole statue of his mother foreshadow, but it was a happy reveal none the less. Shame she had to die though: The seamless transition from Ocarina of Time sequel to Link to the Past remix. I was so thrilled with your rendition of the LttP story that I started to play it again just for the hell of it... and it reminded me how terrible I am at top down Zelda games! But this has been great. The little twists and turns, to his transformations to the Freaking ANGELS he must fight for the maidens! It's just so great...

But then I look at your story info and realize you have not updated for a year and a half. Serious downer, especially when things are getting good. Please don't be done with this! It's great and I want to see how you end it.

KaijuKnight, Out!
PursuingPerfection chapter 27 . 10/5
I really hope you haven't given up on this amazing story you've worked so hard to create!
connorrickert36 chapter 1 . 9/18
Hey i'm typing a story and publishing it on here and it would be really great if you could check it out and tell me what you think about it. the title is The Legend of Zelda: the three dimensions and private message me what you think. please and thank you
wisdom-of-me chapter 27 . 8/23
Okay, so this story definetly deserves its top spot on my Zelink fic list.
But, seriously I just spent the last week reading Return and now Reconciliation and I do not regret a single moment of that time spent! I mean- I'm thinking of doing it again!
I just love how you write Link (especially in Reconciliation) and Zelda is so cool- I was completely cracking up when Link found out that Shiek was Zelda! And- oh! My favourite part of these two stories! Okay, so I'm not really in the habit of reading fics with OCs because I generally get upset with how forced they feel and they ruin the flow of the story. But, I don't know if it's because I'm an idiot or because of your writing (assume the latter), I didn't realise that Hunter and Neesha were OCs till, like, 3/4 of the way through Return! I mean- they just bounce of Link so well and my gods I need to read more about them. They just slid seamlessly into the Legend of Zelda world and I seriously love Neesha.
Plus, now I have this hilarious back and forth between all these characters and I can't go back to the games because it's not THERE! You should totally submit this to Nintendo so they can make a game for me to play...
Anyway, I do realize that it has been over a year since you last updated but I will keep my faith! You did say that you had no intention to abandon this story, so I will believe you...
... But if you don't update soon I'm probably gonna start writing fanfiction of you fanfiction in order to cope... Yep, I can feel it coming. I don't think I have much longer...
(I will wait forever and a day for this fanfiction to update- just you watch!)
Maegash1r4 chapter 27 . 8/21
Wow. That was amazing. I read your two stories til the last chapter and I'm stunned out of my socks. Can't wait for the next chapter, but I have to. Damn. See you around and thanks for the good read!
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 27 . 7/8
You just... you just brought back Jinni! And Zelda was apparently very power hungry in her past lives. This story is so good and it would be a shame for it to never be completed. I know life can be frustrating and that you're trying your best, but an update would be highly appreciated. Thank you for all of your hard work to get this far.
Maloire chapter 26 . 7/4
I read this when it first came out… but things have been a bit topsy turvy for me, with the loss of some closest to me, and I just couldn’t bring myself to finish a review at the time.
Man, I missed that foreshadowing there in the first interlude, ‘catch your death’….aiaiai…!
Hahah, I love how Link nonchalantly the “sacred” items he carries (“I use one of my many other magical pieces of crap to solve the issue”). And I’m probably never going to shut up about it, but I absolutely adore your Link narration. That great combo of energetic emotions and snark.
As harsh and rough a ride as it was for Mido, that comment of the Deku Tree “doing his wise, all-seeing, magical deciduous thing” sure brought a smile… heh, that and the hat commentary. Your description of Savi was heart-wrenching. I hope Navi is faring much better…
That ending. It’s pretty cool how Ruto’s control over the water kind of reflects Impa’s shadow powers from earlier. Still. I’m going to need a moment before reading the next chapter.
need to find out what happens next update soon please
PsychokineticMC chapter 27 . 4/28
I love these books snd you're currently my favorite author, but goddess dang it! Sometimes theres at least a two year gap between updates. I understand you're busy with life aswell, but please try to update more quickly.
domesticmuskrat chapter 27 . 3/28
So glad to see this story still going strong. I've spent countless hours reading this and the original, and I'm in love with both of them. Cannot wait for the next update, you're an amazing author.
ThePlotPoint chapter 1 . 3/16
I love The Return so much and I love this story so much. Your style is vivid and fantastic. I LOVE THIS WHOLE THING! Please keep writing!
L chapter 27 . 3/15
JUST reached the end of these chapters and hope with all of my heart that it will continue! I never played this game but I'm thinking that's not the only reason I'm finding this story so thrilling! This is an epic in its own right, and the world that you've created goes far beyond what nintendo ever made. But from the looks of it it will need plenty more chapters to be finished and I just hope we'll get there eventually!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
you havn't seen the timeline recently have you

Skyward sword

Links Awakening Four Swords Adventures Spirit Tracks
Link between Worlds
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II

Thats Nintendos Official Timeline!

1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »