Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
ThePlotPoint chapter 27 . 2/21
I still think of this story even though I first read it years ago. So compelling and lovable. I would love to read more if you see this and continue it.
Mercurysulfide chapter 27 . 12/22/2019
I started reading this story back in 2010, and I am still invested in it and in the characters. So much has changed in my life since the last update 5 years ago, and I imagine the same has happened to you. Your story still has my attention, and I still reread it and want to know what happens next. That is truly an accomplishment on your part to create a story that holds up to the passage of time.

I also want to say that the dark world Gerudo/blood challenge arc is the most thrilling bit of fanfiction that I have ever read. You do a unparalleled job of expanding on Gerudo and even Sheikah cultures. I wish the Rito people were around for OoT just so I could see how you would have handle them, too.
moondust parasites chapter 24 . 11/26/2019
Oh, wanted to add:
Link asking Hunter if he is Blind and Hunter responding "No I closed my eyes" is the single greatest moment of my life.
moondust parasites chapter 23 . 11/26/2019
I started reading "The Return" in 2001 when I was still in high school on an account I can no longer access. It was, and still is, my all-time favorite fanfic. I remember printing out chapters to take to school and read between classes. I still think about it to this day. Your original characters never left me and your characterization of Link is still my favorite and the way I will forever envision him. So here I am, now 33 years old, and I came back out of curiosity only to realize I'd never read "Reconciliation". I was hesitant but figured it would be a fun nostalgia trip and ho boy has it been a good time. I love this story so so much. I have a few chapters to go and I see it's unfinished but that's ok. What you have is still a fantastic accomplishment and while I would love nothing more than to see it finished I also don't want to be that person who puts undue amounts of stress on someone who has already put some much love and effort into something I get to enjoy for free.

I'm not sure if you read these Rose, but thanks for the memories. I made this account so I could say thank you.
Oracle of Hylia chapter 27 . 11/8/2019
This is an absolute masterpiece, you can't stop now! I respect the need to brainstorm and sometimes life gets in the way but it's been 5 years. I don't want to wait who knows how many more for you to finish this.
Nerd20xx chapter 27 . 7/14/2019
Loz RR is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read, and there are some amazing ones out there. You are so talented at writing. I could never imagine coming close to your level of writing prowess. PLEASE, please please please, I'm begging you to finish this story. It truly is a masterpiece.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/24/2019
This story is so well-written! I love how you stay true to the characterization of all your characters, both OCs and those from the games. It never feels like your forcing the characters to make decisions unrealistically. Just sacrificed two nights of sleep to get to the last chapter! Can’t wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Please come back and finish this story some day
music-coder chapter 26 . 5/17/2018
This is fantastic! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2018
I absolutely love this and the Return. Please please please come back to this one!
papasconhuevos chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
This is a great story and one of my favorite fanfics! I love all the side characters you developed and now I can't imagine LoZ without Hunter and Neesha. I hope you get some time to finish this story.
Trinda chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
I love this story! Every year I Check back to see if you’ve written more in hopes that you have. I would love to see the end of this one!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
This story is dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
JINNI YASSSS

Please let it be time enough for another Reconciliation update. The plot has thickened so much I really want to know how it all ends.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2017
Such beautiful touching chapters. Ruto's passing was so tragic. Wondering who the next sage that dies is... I'm kind of hoping it's one of the sages I don't see much and hence don't care much about. Sorry! I hope it's not Impa, she's super badass. Nabooru is my favorite. Saria's a kid, and after everything that happened to Mido, the Kokiri don't deserve another sadness. Zelda... well I don't want her to die for Link's sake, which might be horrible but it's true. Darunia is my close second favorite. Eh I guess I don't care much about Rauru either but I feel he's kind of the glue that sticks all of time and matter and space together? But I wouldn't mind if he died. Um.

You know what. This makes me sound like an awful person. Is it so bad to have favorites?
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »