Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
Brandon chapter 28 . 3/2
I'm so glad you haven't given up on this. This is hands down my favorite fanfic. I want to see this one reach its conclusion. I'm so happy! T-T
Sachgo03 chapter 12 . 2/23
“You never really realize how flammable things are until you set fire to them. Link.
Such an astute and insightful observation, Link, I’m so proud of you.
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 28 . 2/10
I’ll put an actual review after I have a chance to reread the series but I HAVE to share something.

So, a week before you posted this latest chapter, I had actually been discussing you and the story with my roommate. I mentioned it’s hard sometimes, knowing someone only online especially if you're not close to them (as in a reader/suthor relationship), because after several years, you feel connected, yet if they just vanish, you forever worry and wonder because it's not something you’ll get closure to lime a tweet or text if something DID happen (this is where I mention you and the story, discussing it had been do long I wasn't sure if you had moved on or something else). I always just kinda hope people get bored and not other things.

And then you posted and honestly, ss stupid as it sounds, I’m happy. Not just because yay chapter, but because I know that for one of the many...they ARE okay.

Yeah, dumb, but hey, St least you know some weirdo Zelda fan is rooting for us.
DJman248 chapter 28 . 12/11/2020
Glad to see this back in action again after so long!

I don't have much to say on this chapter (aside from it being as good in terms of quality then the prior ones, of course) but I wonder if that may be because it's been long enough since the last time I saw this story updated that I am in need of a short summary of Who's who, what's what, and why...especially where the interludes are concerned. I was fine for the Dark World and Zelda/Malon sections, but I felt terribly lost for the most part in the interludes involving Dorian,Bel and Liam, plus the who, situation with the hylians and the incoming rebellion. I understand the current context, but the long running implications were lost to me.

In other words, if possible, I think a cliffnotes summary of the general events may be in order if the updates are going to be as longrunning as usual, and if the chapters keep staying and growing longer to read through.

But, aside from this, hope to see more from you!
StrayKonekoKT chapter 28 . 10/30/2020
Love your stories! Can’t wait for the next installment ️ Sending love and creativity your way, looking forward to everyone! Thank you for posting your work, it’s amazing!
PeaceLoveAndMockingjays chapter 28 . 10/20/2020
Just wanted to let you know you have another reader who is very excited to see a new chapter - I've been following you since you were working on the Return. Your stories are cannon in my head now and I am both excited and thankful you've continued to add to it.
Mathew chapter 28 . 10/10/2020
Hooray! I've been a huge fan of your work since The Return and am very very happy to keep reading :D there is no story on here that I am more excited to see and re read over and over xD
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shay Guy chapter 28 . 9/21/2020
Took me ages to finish my reread... but I finally did.

Worth it.
Duja89 chapter 28 . 8/17/2020
Can’t say how excited I am to see this story continuing! I just got done rereading it about a month ago.

Though I was pissed when I didn’t notice the update! Made sure to have this marked as followed as well so I won’t miss the next.
wisdom-of-me chapter 28 . 8/15/2020
Omg OMG OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THIS NOW! I started following this series back in the good ol year of 2014 (just after you last updated) and I just adore everything about it! Sassy Link, the two BEST OCs I've ever read (like legit I normally hate OCs but you characterized Neesha and Hunter so naturally that I couldn't help but care and fall in love) and Zelda. Nothing about her in particular, I just love the woman.

Anyway, I will admit that I haven't read the new chapter yet... I'm going to jump over to AO3 since you've posted it there and keep up with the series there from now on... But I'm VERY EXCITED TO READ IT!

I'm so happy you're back! I always had faith that you would return one day- THANK YOU 3
Crystalstorm chapter 28 . 8/13/2020
Sorry the review was so slow to be added...I read the chapter a lil while back but my keyboard died on me...so it needed fixed before I could review.
Yay new chapter. Ok..its getting really really to the part I hate having to wait for updates on. So much is going on and its all so fun to read. Can't wait to see where this story goes next. What Link and the others will have happen to them next. I look forward to the next update...Hope its a lil sooner than the last but I can wait if its this good. See ya next chapter. Ja Ne.
Shay Guy chapter 14 . 8/10/2020
It's kinda fascinating nowadays to come across characters like Anduriel or Bel Thorne - characters that fall outside the gender binary, written before a time when non-binary people were as visible as they are now and before Pronoun Discourse was a thing (outside maybe the likes of Ranma fandom). Bel happily identifies as "it"; Anduriel is referred to as "she" for convenience... forgive me for speculating about your counterfactual choices, but I think if they were created today, both of them would probably be called "they".
Maloire chapter 28 . 8/9/2020
I'm not sure I can fully capture the feeling when I saw the notification that you had updated except to say I was ecstatic to click the link and had to try super hard to not devour it all at once. So happy to see you! Hope you're staying safe wherever you are in this crazy world :)

Aw, man, I missed your/Link's special brand of humour (like that comment about making a skeleton cry!)
I feel like I need to prepare myself emotionally for a Bruiser appearance from the hints dropped... Hoping for a happy reunion with Aunt Aeria.
I do love the idea of adventure Sheik/Zelda, heheh and those boots. Malon was one of my favs from OoT
That moment where Mauna smiled when asked the question reminded me of a scene in I, Robot. Totally intrigued to see where this goes (not having played the game increases the anticipation).
Mmmm, I love that description of powers. Impa and the "terrible flower blooming", oooh, so cool!

I'm probably gonna go back and reread the whole thing again just because. Cheers and see you for the next one!
Shay Guy chapter 12 . 8/6/2020
The new chapter prompted me to reread from the beginning, for the first time in God knows how many years. (Interesting to see how some of the details of Agahnim's takeover read differently given political developments of the last five years.) I'm even keeping a spreadsheet to track character locations, because why not.

Neesha's disguise is still an *absolutely classic* moment.

Also, I'm sure you've gotten comments about this in the past 16 years (!), but it kind of amuses me that in the time after Team Sahasrahla returned, Neesha never suggested sabotaging Agahnim's plan by finding a teenage boy with a thing for redheads. Especially given how unhappy she was about still having her M-card anyway.

Man, it is so satisfying to return to an old favorite and find that it holds up - that the writer not only knows how to craft endlessly engaging character dynamics, but can actually construct a solid plot with clear stakes, cause-and-effect, and everything.
P chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
I found your story Return about two weeks ago, read that, then read this! I love both of them! I finished reading it last week and decided I'd leave a review for it today. You updated! Which means I had another chapter to read! I knew you weren't done with it.
First off I just want to say your characters are amazing. My favorite has been Thomas since he popped in, he still is my favorite. I really like Link, Hunter, Neesha and Braydon. Their also my favorites.
You are definitely one of the best fanfiction writers out there. You're so good at it!
I'm excited to see how this story will go and how it ends. I'll stay with you till the end and beyond.
Update VERY VERY SOON!