Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
need to find out what happens next update soon please
PsychokineticMC chapter 27 . 4/28
I love these books snd you're currently my favorite author, but goddess dang it! Sometimes theres at least a two year gap between updates. I understand you're busy with life aswell, but please try to update more quickly.
domesticmuskrat chapter 27 . 3/28
So glad to see this story still going strong. I've spent countless hours reading this and the original, and I'm in love with both of them. Cannot wait for the next update, you're an amazing author.
ThePlotPoint chapter 1 . 3/16
I love The Return so much and I love this story so much. Your style is vivid and fantastic. I LOVE THIS WHOLE THING! Please keep writing!
L chapter 27 . 3/15
JUST reached the end of these chapters and hope with all of my heart that it will continue! I never played this game but I'm thinking that's not the only reason I'm finding this story so thrilling! This is an epic in its own right, and the world that you've created goes far beyond what nintendo ever made. But from the looks of it it will need plenty more chapters to be finished and I just hope we'll get there eventually!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
you havn't seen the timeline recently have you

Skyward sword

Links Awakening Four Swords Adventures Spirit Tracks
Link between Worlds
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II

Thats Nintendos Official Timeline!

There!
Blazingfyres chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
Well, that was anticlimactic. Scratch that, this whole damn story is antivlimactic, but that's okay, 'cause I love it anyway.
If I had to be completely honest with you, though, I was able to sort of scroll through some of the side plots without really needing to read much. I felt them sort of drag - but maybe I'm really lazy and I just like skipping to the violent parts. If you don't get any more about it, then ignore me.
God, I can't wait till the next chapter. Don't worry, I'll be loyal - I think you mentioned that you never let go of your stories, so I'll hold you to that.
Thanks for the read!
-Blaze
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
What can I say, I'm impressed by this Story and its predecessor. Though one thing I find a bit disturbing from time to time, is how 'weak' Link is from time to time in sense of battle prowess, but I can understand why you did that, as this is a great way for making fights more interesting and to give the other characters a chance to participate.

I especially like your own characters: Hunter, Neesha, Rue... great work. And what you made of the Gerudos in your story with all the background, history and the twist with Link is really hooking.
That's for the two stories in general.

Now more to this little gem of writing :) One critique from the start, you chapter management here on seems a bit messy, especially with the Interludes. I think you can do this more cleanly with the cuts. It doesn't hurt to have more short chapters, when it really feels like they are. Though this is not meant as my preference, just a feeling that it would be more true to your Idea in your head.

The idea about the sentinels is interesting and so far a good extension and you are true to the Boss theme of the Game. It is understandable that you omit the dungeons a bit, it just wont fit the way you tell the story and this is more interesting than just dungeon crawling.

Keep up the good work
AlysWonder chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Just know something:
It's always worth the wait ;)
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read 3
Can't wait for the update!
Talonis Wolf chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
...wow. I am officially impressed!
kerapal bubbles chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
I finally finished reading through all of this story and HOLY CRAP. I am completely one hundred percent AMAZED! Your story-telling blows my mind. I'm a sucker for mythology, so when people put their own mythology into already-existing worlds (metaphorically speaking, since Hyrule is technically fiction) UGH IT'S SO COOL. The story of Geru and the Wind? SO MUCH AWESOME.

Not to mention all the twists and turns this story is taking; my jaw dropped at the end of the last chapter. I did not see Ruto's death coming. Not at all. However, I respect your decision. It's very refreshing to see character death (as callous as it sounds), because the author recognizes that no one is immortal, not even important characters. This is a war, after all; death has to happen to somebody. I very much enjoyed reading this story. I'll put it on my alerts and eagerly await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
will the biggoron's sword be in it
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
DAMN YOU ROSE DAMN YOU! I LOVE YOUR STORIES; THEY'RE THE BEST THINGS IVE EVER READ! BUT SERIOUSLY ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER?
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
I wish you would finish writing this story! I can't take the wait!
WeaponDancer chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
Oops, I forgot the whole "no links" thing on here, the website is called zeldainformer, and if you search "Legend of Zelda: The Return" in their wiki, it should pull up the article for you!
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »