Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Reconciliation
Trinda chapter 27 . 10/5
I love this story! Every year I Check back to see if you’ve written more in hopes that you have. I would love to see the end of this one!
This story is dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
JINNI YASSSS

Please let it be time enough for another Reconciliation update. The plot has thickened so much I really want to know how it all ends.
Such beautiful touching chapters. Ruto's passing was so tragic. Wondering who the next sage that dies is... I'm kind of hoping it's one of the sages I don't see much and hence don't care much about. Sorry! I hope it's not Impa, she's super badass. Nabooru is my favorite. Saria's a kid, and after everything that happened to Mido, the Kokiri don't deserve another sadness. Zelda... well I don't want her to die for Link's sake, which might be horrible but it's true. Darunia is my close second favorite. Eh I guess I don't care much about Rauru either but I feel he's kind of the glue that sticks all of time and matter and space together? But I wouldn't mind if he died. Um.

You know what. This makes me sound like an awful person. Is it so bad to have favorites?
I'M STILL CRYING FOR MIDO THOUGH HE DIDN'T DIE. IT'S LIKE THE REVERSE OF PETER PAN ONLY WORSE.

OH MIDO.
If Mido dies, I will actually flat out sob. Please don't let him die.

(WHY DO I GET THE FEELING HE'S GONNA DIE?)
I'd forgotten how utterly brilliant you are, and things like this just keep reminding me. On my third reread of this story and loving every word.
Heather chapter 26 . 6/30
Question
Didn't Mido pull out and take the Kokiri Sword and Shield from under his bed - because Link had given them to Saria who had given them to Mido - in the chapter where Mido left the Forest?
shnarf9892 chapter 27 . 5/18
I refuse to remove this from my follow list because I still have hope that you will finish it.
Kitkatkyle11 chapter 27 . 5/9
Not trying to be rude, I understand the amount of time it takes to make something like this. I'm just sad I have to stop reading
Kitkatkyle11 chapter 27 . 5/9
Need more CHAPTERS!
I just finished both The Return and Reconciliation in order and all of your other Legend Of Zelda stories. It's really great so far!

There's one problem though, I noticed the last time you updated was in 2014, I'm really concerned that you stopped.
I hope you continue!
Oracle chapter 27 . 4/6
Okaokayokay I gottit! Jinni is one of the blob controlled ghosts (the whole cult is) and when Link realises this he gets pissed because the gerudo swore their souls to the goddess in the sands, right? Which means the goddess gets dibs. So so so he doesn't even need a plan or the sword or the beast! With the help of his more active triforce (or not) he calls upon the goddess to come collect her missing daughters!
Somehow. I dunno. Its a fun daydream anyway - the desert sun, sands and wind shrivelling and tearing the blob to nothing, nothing more needed than a Goddess' fury.
PlAySwFire chapter 27 . 3/6
I haven't given up on you!
mkm chapter 27 . 11/29/2016
You know, it was only on a whim, and a very distant memory of fondness and nostalgia that I re-read this series. And I forgot how utterly amazing it is.

I will also say that Reconciliation is much stronger than Return, only because I can see how much your writing style grew and improved over some 60-odd chapters. Really well done :)

And I can't believe this story is going to be almost 13 years old... With the new trend of updating every two to three years, I suppose it's wishful thinking to imagine the next chapter will be released soon aha?
1,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »