Reviews for The Waitress and her Samurai
NuraWakana123 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
*Blush* I feel so :)
randall chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
I would respectfully ask that you buy the magna so that you can check spellings you some things spelled wrong and i would like to see them fixed but i can only suggest using the anime or the magna for spelling references such as arrigato. I hopr my suggestion helps
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Keep writing!
themagebear chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
you dont know how to spell anything! and cannon girl isnt the only ooc. practically everyone is. and the general idea for the story was good, but it was horribly written. some advice? stick to reading fanfics.
Hakajin chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
I always thought that Yahiko and Tsubame should be together.

Um, you could try to use a some more variety in your sentences. Like think of ways to say things other than "he did, she said, etc.". It would make it flow more.

Also, things are moving a bit quickly.

But all in all, very cute. I picked up a few Japanese words along the way, so that's always good. Oh, and about "-kun". It's the male deminutive, but I don't think it's used the same way "-chan" is. I don't think it's used by close friends, not in private anyway. I could be wrong though.
l.IX.l chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
*grins* don't be so hard on yourself. This was a good chapter! And look, other people seemed to like it as well. It's no big deal. Thanks a lot for reading my little sister's story, even though it's a tad short.

And, I apologize for the lack of updating interesting chapters in Tuesday Morning, which badly sucked, but I try to do my best. It really is your choice if you want to review or not, I understand.

One of my other fans stopped reviewing as well and I haven't heard from them. Yeah I deserved to be yelled at for being such a stupid bastardy girl who lets down people for these confusing chapters, I'm sorry -_-

Anyways, enough of my blabbering, please continue, and sorry I don't review your other stories, I don't know the other anime shows, but maybe I will end up knowing them and reviewing for you. Take care, StoryWeaver1 _

p.s. Yes, Charles the pervert is suppose to be hated sumtimes in my new story *since girls don't like perverts lol, sort of like Zidane's attitude in the game*, the same with Chelsea who will recieve later bashing. And I'm helping my sister (Animeangel290) with her story 'Why Don't We' so I'll try to inform you when we think of a good chapter _

Thanks for your time.

Yukina
MonkeyLady chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
What a cute story! :) I agree that it's really hard to find Yahiko/Tsubame fics. Kind of sad...they're so cute. Good job.
Xsoccer-pyro-wolfX chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
THAT WAS GOOD KEEP WRITING!

PLEAZE READ MY FICS IF U GET A CHANCE!
fireygoddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Really sweet. Update soon or I shall smite you with the shadow sword *begins wrestling with Hiei to get it* IT'S MINE I TELL YOU MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

Anyway, please update asap or whenever you get around to it. I wanna see more!
fireygoddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2004

Anyway, please update asap or whenever you get around to it. I wanna see more!
One Wing Writer chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Hey don't be so hard on youself, I find the worst one feels about what they write the better it is. Now by no means this was not your best but it was a pretty cute chapter all in all. and I noticed that you spelling and use of japanese words has also improved. Well that all for now I hope you update soon and yahiko/tsubame fluff is always wanted.
wildcats1310 chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
I love this story. Please update soon.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
I believe that you wanted to say -chan. -kun is for a person who is younger than you in age or rank.
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
Aw StoryWeaver this was nice! I didnt think it was crap not one bit. Now if you want crap go read my fan fics! I like this chap, it was nice ) Update soon k!
Silent Tears of Agony chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
That was such a cute chapter. I thought the fluff scenes were cool. Just some typos that's all. _ I'm happy to see that you updated. _