Reviews for The Waitress and her Samurai
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
As a friend, I will send you the whole list of japanese names. If you want other country's then go to .com
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Very good, but thank you in Japanese is spelled arigatou. I know this since it from my dictionary, which you can download from .com.
Valdimarian chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
I think the spelling of the bamboo sword is "shinai" cause that's how it's pronounced at least.

And I think that's how Kun works, though maybe not on the level of Koishi, it may be just a little lower on the "friends-lovers" spectrum.

LOL, that's great, it WASNT sano's friend at the river. Course Sano's friend probobly would have been an expert knife fighter and wouldnt have even nicked Yutaro.

Well, it was a good chapter, and I hope to see more of this story.

((btw, this is the first of your chapters I'm reading/reviewing tonight, what do you do? wait till you've got a chapter for all of them then update?))
The Creative Jenn chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
aw you can't give up on my story Tuesday Morning! I SAID there was gonna be a sequel! Please don't give up on me that easily, I hate it when people do that. They'll end up together I promise! Just give me a chance! You don't review anymore and it makes me cry! ( I promise the sequel will be never-ending and it WILL get good.
Everyone deserves a second chance... right?
~ Aiko-sama
Bill chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
This is a good story, and i liked it a lot too because it was a Yahiko and Tsubame Fan Fic. Not too many of those out there. I just wanted to point out, in my own personal opinion, that i think you travel through the story too fast, like in the beginning, Ch. 1, how Marom the Cannon ball girl came, she was there for about 10 seconds, said only a few things, then left. And then instantly after, they ran into thugs. But other than that, i think it's a good story. Keep at it!
Sedoh Kyo chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
nice chappie continue plz
Cattitude chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Y&T do make a cute couple. _ I like the story. Hope you update. Ha! _
jmj102 chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Very good, please update soon, im loving it.
Bye Bye Birdie chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Dude, you've really gotta work on spelling and grammar. "Arigatou" and "Akabeko". Plus that was all way too fast and furious for one chapter. The thugs, the cannon girl - all way too fast and not descriptive enough.
The Creative Jenn chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Wow, this is a good story dude! Thanks for reviewing one of my stories, I'll try to post another chapter soon! See ya later!
~ Aiko-sama
FF-KH-AnimeFREAK chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
*smacks StoryWeaver with her Key of Light!* HA!Your shield cannot stand the power of . . . wait off the subject. Well pal, this was a GREAT chappy! Genkia huh? Makes me wanna smack the crap outta her . . . lol. Yutaro is pretty cool _ You got him very well. I cant wait to see what happens next! UPDATE!
The evil witch chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Another nice chappie!Update it soon!
One Wing Writer chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
I can review again yah. glad to see you went on with this fic it's looking really good. I would write more but I already sent you and E-mail review
Valdimarian chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
YAY more for the story!
I think that even in the Meji era Makeing out was heavily frowned upon. But this is your story...
You made a slight spelling mistake near the start (you said she got out of Yahiko's lab not his lap) You might want to fix that, also Yahiko and Yutaro's fights were to potentialy deadly blows I think (as in if it was a real katana you'd be dead) but again your story, and I'm no expert.
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
NIFTY! That's a realy great story! I thought I gave you my Japanese list though, if you want I can send it again, it has most of hte words you werent sure of. I think.
ANYWAY I hope you liked my Inu story (I havent gotten through the junk in my inbox and I just read that you wrote a kenshin story, oro o.O)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »