Reviews for Dark Things
Simply Awesome!
ElDarkoMarko chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Marvelous. ;)
Sir3N chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Absolutely wonderful in both plot idea and the way Dark Things was written. Though I am both a huge fan of Severus and Lucius, not matter how evil they are, I had never imagined them as a pairing. As OOC it was for 'love' to occur between the two, you made it more then believable. Just from this fanfiction, you have now made this pairing top my favorites list. Excellent job!
mon chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
very nice story. well done.
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Love it!
Phoenix Blizzard chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
O! This was *so* good! I love a good Severus/Lucius slash but there isn't much out there ... anyway, I absolutely loved this! It seemed so realistic especially the reactions to the wedding and the whole 'my son is your son'. Definitely, I can see how Snape would want to make Harry's life hell for putting Lucius in Azaban.
I felt so sad when they cried together as Lucius announced his wedding ... anyway, I'm babbling again, just I LOVED THIS! *SO* MUCH!
... any chance of a sequel in which Lucius gets out of Azaban and seeks Severus's love to help keep him sane ? ...
lilypurewhite chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
This was excellent!I loved everything about it! I'm a sucker for Sev slash and this one was very good! I hope you get this review since the site has been having "problems".