Reviews for War's Shadow
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! I think this is one of my fave Sess/Rin fanfiction. Your portrayal of Sesshomaru was believable and I really liked that because for some reason it bothers me when Sesshomaru is too OOC in other fanfics. Everything was good specially your OC. I read this because of Sesshomaru and Rin pairing but you've made me like Kanaye & Zadi as well! The only thing I wanted was an epilogue like the one in RP. I really want to read about Rin's pregnancy and eventually the birth of their child. I also agree with one of the reviewers here who mentioned that the RP's epilogue is somewhat a spoiler. Overall this fanfic was really good and highly recommended! thank you for writing this! You're a great writer and I find myself somewhat envious of your writing style:P
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Morte Cacciatore chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
I really REALLY LOVE Kanaye and Zadi! There so Sweet together I really hope you write a story about them! PLEASE!
lepliz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I've read the story once but have decided to read it again as it's one of the best fan fics i'ce read! I especially love how you make OCs so interesting which is something I usually find dull in a lot of stories.
Anyway amazing job, now im gonna spend half the night re-reading ;D
Lifestyle chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
So... I may be re-reading your stories :D surprise!

I'm not sure if you've seen this fan-art before or not, but I thought I'd send you it anyway. It's a picture of Rin and Sesshoumaru, and it's one of my absolute favorites:

gallery/?offset72#/d177x7k

Hopefully the link shows up. I added some spaces after the and before the .com to try and help it show up.

For some reason I've always associated this image with the Sesshoumaru and Rin depicted in this story; I have a feeling Sesshoumaru had this exact look on his face when he first noticed Rin was growing up... to me, his expression shows a little bit of surprise mixed in with his usual sternness (and maybe a hint of trepidation?)

This picture is also pretty cute:

gallery/?offset72#/d17bc2a

Moonlight Mermaid chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
I loved Zadi/Kanaye and Ashitera/Sesshomaru:

"Will you play with me?"

"Play what?" he questioned warily.

...

"Hmm...," she said, going serious suddenly, fingers clasping themselves in her lap as her eyes slid slyly toward him. "I see something...pointy."

...

"Your ears!"

So funny!

"Yes, you're mine, right?" the girl insisted.

"Your...what?"

"Father,"

So sweet!
Jalfredrock chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is the best fanfic I've ever read on this site. I love both stories. It's so amazing. All of your characters are multifaceted and thought provoking. Please start writing again. I love love this story. I'm sure you have it in you to write more stories to tug at the heartstrings.
Sansho chapter 28 . 2/22/2011
WOW...

I just finisged reading the entire thing after a sleepless night, and I'm amazed!

You had me laughing, tearing, and excited throughout the story. Your portrayal of Shesshoumaru is unbelievably in character!

As an English literature major in the University, I am extremely jealous of your ability to write so much so flawlessly.

This story really impressed me and I'm really happy that I stumbled upon him yesterday _

Sansho
Nis3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
yay
lychee loving chapter 28 . 9/23/2010
This was an amazing read, goodness gracious. It's very rare to come across such a well-written multi-chaptered fic with engaging OC's like this one has! I'm jumping on the S.S. Kayane-lovin boat too, because seriously, that guy. Attitude problems galore, but it's a lot of fun to witness.

I'd give you a more coherent review, but this was just. I'm having a hard time trying to form words! :D; I initially read this for the SessRin, but I stayed for the plot. It's labeled as a romance SessRin fic, but it felt like a genfic dealing with war and awesome action scenes and family and gave balanced attention to absolutely everyone, and for that I am so happy. (Still, SessRin did still come off as the main pairing, something that I am not complaining about at all because despite the fact that they took of a backseat, what scenes they did get were delicious. :D)

I like this epilogue. It ties in well with RP's own epilogue. There are a lot of missing blanks, but I think those are unavoidable. And they allow for a bit of idle speculation on the readers' part, which isn't so bad, I think. We know that Ashitera will succeed in worming her way into Sesshoumaru's slow-like-iceberg-slow-developing heart, and that he'd come to terms with his principles enough to sire hanyou heirs of his own - personally, I'm content to fill in the blanks myself for that.

Really, really love this. Wish I'd read this sooner, but it was a great read all the same!
lychee loving chapter 20 . 9/22/2010
I've been plowing through Reflected Past and War's Shadow like a bullet train without brakes - mostly because the plot has been so engaging, and it's kind of hard to tear myself away to leave chapter-by-chapter review of this.

But I had to stop for this one because Kayane. So badass. With the castrating...!

Floored. These stories are proving far too awesome for me - I'm surprised nothing has imploded because of the sheer concentrated win in this.

(and now back to reading - eight chapters left, dang!)
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
lmao, did inuyasha say "fuck you"? haha. that word might not come out, I forget. I haven't written a review in so long that I'm unsure if they * it out or not _ ANYWHOO!

The fact that I haven't written a review in so long and the fact that you're the first in a WHILE means great things for you, my friend. I know this review is pointless...since you're done...and you'll probably never see this anyway. But I was just thinkin; 370 reviews? what a load of poo. NOT enough. so i decided to fix that. obviously people aren't doing their share. we write, they review, it's not hard. and this is SO deserving of at least 10 reviews considering what a well-written, 28 chapter story this is. silly, really.

haha, so if i haven't said it, you're great. it's nice to see we still have some talent on this often-shitty site. :) or maybe not..this was last updated in 05...so yeah, you're gone :) hopefully not, though. WE NEED YOU! lol
hikari hime 73 chapter 28 . 11/15/2008
Hello

I just read the two stories in one sitting... well, almost, I had to stop to eat and sleep... and, well, live a little too, but I think you get my meaning lol

I was delighted by all of it, from the beginning to the end. You characterisations are excellent, your writing is awesome, and your OCs... I rarely get attached to original characters, but I LOVED Kanaye (don't tell him this, his ego is big enough as it is lol) and the romance story between him and Zadi. XD

I'll admit to not being a Sess/Rin fan usually, but your story was so well written that I got caught, and I'm grateful I've found it and read it till the end.

Thank you for the nice journey. XD

Dewa mata
interlude chapter 28 . 9/26/2008
This is ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. WOW you are amazing writer! You are eloquent,VERY FUNNY, awesome plot, ALOT of heart, you also stay in-character so magnificently..just amazing AMAZING! Definitely a 10/10!I don't know if like Harry Potter at all...but the only other author that reminds me of your amazing writing and humor is a writer called "PinkyBrown" who write one of my favorite fanfiction called "6 ft of Ginger Idiot" /s/3637489/1/Six_Foot_Of_Ginger_Idiot. You guys are AWESOME. Thank you for giving fans like me hours of enjoyment with your work! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Felling chapter 28 . 8/19/2008
Wow. I have never been so blown away by a story. :O

Ive read RP and WS and I'm telling you now it was amazing. Everything you wrote was simply amazing. I love your sense of humor. xD I couldn't stop laughing for some reason. o_o

I'm a giant fan of SessxRin so I was totally in love with how much Romance you managed to shove in there. xD

After a few chapters I started to fall in love with Zadi and Kanaye also and I was so sad they weren't real characters. xD

I love Kanaye the most. :P

I will admit I'm sad to have finished both stories but I'm happy to find this amazing story. I had to let you know I love your writing in every way possible. Sweat to god. Please keep it up. Thanks for the amazing read.

-Me. xD