Reviews for Bottoms Up
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 4/10
You're just incredible, the end made me laugh a lot... hihi Remus' so cute xD

Thanks for this one-shot!
Ilsa chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHRD THAT HARD IN MY LIFE OMG THIS STORY IS SO GREAT AND THE END THOUGH HOLY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
XD MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cute ending. Hilarious with the different encounters!
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love the punchline.

Very humorous story.

Mildly frightening.
ImmortalRain7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww cute ending - nice twist! And cute story in general. Congrats
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
my my my my! It was sooo beautifuuul!
callietitan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
that kept me smiling the whole way down. I usually don't like morning after stories, but i loved this one. you do GREAT SSRL. I'm faving this one.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved the ending so much!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I really enjoyed the talk abut previous relationships and the smutt. thanks a lot for the great read XD
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
o god I think I cracked a rib I'm laughing so hard XD

that was the funniest effing thing I've read all night. I loved it :)
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Quite funny and sweet. Nicely done.
Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I loved this! it was so sweet and funny!
TeWahineAniwaniwa chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
awsome
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Hi there! All right, so I've had this story favorited for the LONGEST time now and have never written a review, which is a shame, because although this won't be too terribly constructive, I hold this FANTASTIC fic in very high regard!

I make it a point to read this at least once a month, because it always, always, ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud. It's one of the best humor fics I've ever read, period. You captured the lovely Severus Snape and our dear friend Sir Lupin quite marvelously, and not once do I ever think, "My goodness, THAT was out of character!"

You write beautifully, the words really flow well, your description is fantastic and your grammar is very nearly flawless!

I LOVE IT! :D

And I know how frustrating it can be to get a review without any good constructive criticism in it, but frankly, I'm having a hard time finding anything to criticize...

Anyway, thank you for reading - and for writing! Absolutely incredible!