Reviews for Sojourn
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I feel as if I held my breath during this entire story, it's so beautiful and sad and happy right at the end.
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Its quite interesting how your vision of the veil is not dissimilar to mine. In one of my stories it is central to the plot and I am going through a great deal of spiritual exploration, drawing on my own Native American traditions and the theological explorations when I contemplated the Anglican Priesthood. Very well done and this one should have far more attention than it does.
AnotherSurvivor chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
woah. your story left me speechless for 5 minutes. which, for me, is not relli a big thing, but then consider that i wasn't even able to /think/ coherently for several minutes, and maybe you'll understnad how much i loved this story. your explanation for the veil, and that you managed to bring them back was just brilliant, and yet so simple that i wonder how no-one has done it before. maybe itz the fact that you pulled it off so convincingly, and not many others would have been able to. still...

I'm shocked that nobody has even seemed to think of doing this before. It's brilliant.
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
My goodness. That one could have been really sad, couldn't it? But it wasn't; it was very restrained and repressed, and very, very nice.
Oya chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This is such a lovely piece.

“Forgive me,” Remus pleaded softly.

“I don’t think I can.”

These 2 lines were the saddest to me. But I was quite glad when Sev MIGHT visit Remus at the lake, and that Black had actually said 'thank you'.
Arcadia-of-the-East chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This was very, very well written. The omnimous, gray tone was held perfectly throughout the story. Most of it was completly improbavly - but the best fanfiction always is, really. I love the fact that Ron of all people was the one who realized how to out of the viel-world. LOL, when he's joking he's always right. :-) I wonder if this means he really will come acorss tea leaves that spel DIE RON, DIE someday, but I digress. Lovely story.
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
An amazing work. It is interesting that someone else would interpret the sybolism of the Veil as I had-a doorway that, therefor, can allow passage both into and out of. Very well written, amazingly to the point, and yet poignant at the same time. I applaud you.

~Miiko
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wahh! I have no idea why you haven't gotten more reviews - like a previous reviewer said, it's very satisfying. Filled with angst, angst, and more angst, but... mm. WAFF! Tho not really. Anyway, loved it. it's going on my faves.
Jetami chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I don't have the time to finish this now, but I will be back to finish reading and leave a detailed review.
This is about the third story of yours that I've read, and this is by far my favorite. I *like* funny stories, but I *love* angsty fics, though I'm not a huge fan of Snape.
emily chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*sighs* that was so satisying
Squidlers chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Incredible. I loved it!
Arafel2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Epilogue please!
lilypurewhite chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
You have an uncanny ability to change genres! This was very good! I'm glad you didn't have Remus end up with Sirius. Most excellent story!