Reviews for Art and Science
P.I.D chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Your work has been plagiarized:

art/Art-And-Science-410624895

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You liar! You said in the summary that this was a HPRW but it sound more like a freakin RWHP, so disappointing. And why is it an M when it shouldn't be.

Besides that I though it was rather funny and well written :)
The Key-To-My-Heart is mine chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Bloody BRILLIANT! Absolutely Fantastic! I realize its quite old. However, I did just stumble upon it, and can I say that it is a sensationally FABULOUS idea and story! Anyway, great job!
mrs.rohan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
"I swear I'd invent a new Unforgivable if I ever found the sadist bastard who thought that up." I would too...
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved it. It started off funny. Then it got sweet. I'll definitely read it again-someday. I like to leave a little time in between readings. ;) It was really great. I just wonder about the stereotypical situation of the man & the woman. Even if the 'woman' did have a penis. (It's like you wanted it to be slash but your brain had to warp it straight) I'M GONNA FAV THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is my favourite fanfic. Ever. Ever, ever, ever.

And I've read it over 20 times - seriously. My friend agrees that it's amazing as well. :3

Anyhoo. Love it, love you. Etc.

(I have an account but I'm too lazy to sign in)

I LOVE THIS!
HaveYouEverHeardDeath chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was incredibly sweet, and very well written. I loved the fact that Harry was getting so paranoid over how he looked, and how Ron had, had a crush on him since fith year!

I loved it. Very much so. Very, Very much.

And I'd give anything to see Ron playing dress up. ;)

So yeah, *LOVE*

Write more Ron/Harry's! They're aren't enough!

Love you!

The Grim Reaper. X
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awsme
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was wonderful to read; Harry's logical approach to why big breasts are the best option, Ron insisting that the shade matters where red is concerned. The cross-dressing itself-such a few and far between topic that is rarely handled in a fashion I genuinely enjoy. Thank you.
annonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this part:

"They are in love," he replied with a warm smile. "I don't think they realize the rest of the world exists."

It's very nice and sweet.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Om i love this! It's beyond adorableness! Favorite! ja ne!~
DayDreamingDormouse chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow. I am not so much in HP/RW but this is just ... wow.

I really love how you describe everything about the girls stuff and that Ron knows so much about it *grins*. And how he styles Harry. I like his revelation about being in love for such a long time and differences between love to Ron and Hermione Harry makes.

All in all, that's a really well written fanfiction I will add to my favorites. Thanks for sharing those ideas.
Krucksue chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I just recently found this website and your story is one of my favorites.
EmeraldOrbs94 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
'What? My arse looks big in this dress?' XD

Very funny, loved it! PLEASE, write more...
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was a very humorous, and very cute story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »