Reviews for Force
kerrigan chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
well done, and thank you so much. thank you for using the word/words (hell I dont know grammar!) "man-flesh".

... heh man flesh... heh heh... I've got such a dirty mind

...I'm sorry...
little-yaoi-lover chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
...Uh...That...Was...Different...
GreeNSodAMagiC chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Great yaoi one-shot. If this was mediaminer, I would give you a 10/10
BlueAngel0104 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
NCS makes me sad . . . I actually have to write one for my custom fic buisiness which was banned from (those bastards.) Nontheless I'm a huge fan of your work! In fact the first yaoi lemon (yaoi in general) I ever read was violated, which was really good btw. So was Bitter Lovers. The only thing was that Hina is dead but I don't really care that it didn't go with the plot b/c it was good. Really smooth character transitions and a creepy but awesome ending. I should really review your specific stories rather than all your work. Ah well. Keep writing! I'm gonna send the link to Bitter Lovers to my friend. Ja ne!
Love and peace from Tak
SuperAzn chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Lauren...it's Sherrie. Anyway added you to my favorite authors and I love this fic.
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
... er, not to my tastes, but you know that. It was good, and even I do non-con occassionally, as you'll remember from our RP, but still, this is just a bit weird. the idea was pretty interesting though, having your virginity stolen by someone possessing your own body... oh well, keep on writing, I love reading all your new stuff Tenshi-chan! Love ya, Uma-chan :)
Ryou Hikary chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
chibi_ryou: 0_0
Ryou: ew... Bakura! chibi_ryou did not need to see that! *cover's her eye's*
Bakura: BWA HA HA HA HAH! *evil grin*
chibi_ryou: Ryou stop covering my eyes! I allway's read your yaoi!
Ryou: WHAT?
chibi_ryou: *glup* heh heh _;
any how please upload soon - *pice sign with fingers* I dub you cool!
Ryou: 0_0