Reviews for Hero's Welcome
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
very nice!
PandaLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I LOVE this fic! It's so bittersweet...it really portrays Sora well. Anyways, I'm really sleepy now so please excuse the horrid review.-yawn- maybe I'll write a better one later )PandaLily

P.S. great song!

that was a wonderful fic

Sora's thoughts made me very emotional

Keep it up!
link no miko chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Fly Me to the Moon! *sings along* Teehee.
But I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! I thought I had read all your KH one-shots, and then I find out I missed one! And it's such a good one, too! *kicks self* I love your ability to write bittersweet. It's so wonderful, because there's a purpose and there's EMOTION in your one-shots.
That makes me a very happy squeak, indeed.
I laughed when I saw Max. I never, not once, thought KH Goofy would have any similarities to Goof Troop Goofy. *sings songs from A Goofy Movie* "So stand out above the crowd, even if you gotta shout out loud!"
Ok, I am way too hyper. Sorry.
But I really liked Sora's inner monologue throughout this piece. And the way you portrayed Minnie. I loved her description of home. It could be taken that she's weak and needs "her man," but I didn't see it that way at all. She knows who she is and who Mickey is to her, and that's what gives her the ability to live the way she does. That's her strength. I really, really enjoyed that.
The emphasis on home was a wonderful touch, and I really thoroughly enjoyed this. Plus, I've had over an hour to think about it. -x I read the chapter right before I had to go to class (English class, no less, so I guess I might be overanalysing now because of that), so I'm writing this review an hour and fifteen minutes later. Yay!
*huggles* Thanks for this one-shot! It was very very good, and I can't seem to think of any other words to describe it... But I loved it a whole lot! Thanks!
Rem-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aw...that was sweet. Sad, in a way, a little lost as well, but the sense of hope was very nice. Comforting, too. Minnie is just how I would have imagined her to be; I got the impression a queen, certainly, but...well, the best word I can think of is 'homey', motherly even.

Appropriate, considering the theme you seem to have. Love the lyrics too, but...

*bows head in shame*

I don't know the song. But it sounds beautiful and goes *so well* with the fic. And I admire you ability with one-shots; I couldn't write a one chapter thing to save my life, though I've tried. They always come out so instrospective. Gah, enough of my faults. This was fabulous and you should have no worries if you want to write a long story with the KH characters. Good luck on any future ventures! _

*R-chan*
"LOVE AND PEACE!", Vash the Stampede, 'Trigun'
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
O.O That was so good, I just loved it! *sniffle* It brought tears to my eyes.
You portrayed Sora and Minnie so well. You really brought the characters alive )
*adds to faves*
*GN*
Poisonous Passion chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
That was sweet! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts so much...
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Okay...taking a risk here, Akai, and submitting a review. Hopefully it won't disappear on me.
But I liked that fic...that was a cute, brief little look in Sora's psyche and done so well! Poor guy feels guilty, but he smiled in the end! Sora! *glomps him*
And Minnie was so insightful and comforting. And...I really liked the Minnie/Kairi parallels. A beautiful little idea, that was.
Hehe...you put Max in there. Ah...the reunions were cute. An adorable way to start off the play while at the same time beginning to show us how displaced poor Sora feels.
So yeah...it was cute and nice and made me want to glomp Sora. Another lovely one-shot! I see nothing wrong with the writing of many one-shots. Especially when you do them so well!
The Pezman chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Quite a good piece of work. Yeah, it does make sense that they end up in Disney World, don't they? But this seems like the perfect, unshown ending to KH. I liked your descriptions a lot, and how you didn't try to create a crappy sequel adventure like so many try to.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Ack! You do it again! Another great story! Keep up the good work!
sora's girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Wow! That is really good! Please keep it up!