Reviews for How to Plan a Wedding without Killing your loved
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Cute and funny and love to see Logan in an RJ story in a halfway positive light.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I seriously think that this would be the perfect proposal. Squishy romantic stuff makes me uncomfortable. Ask me to marry you, point blank, and we're good :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Aww, i didnt realize there was a sequel of sorts to dramatic irony. THis story is cute. I love that you don't turn logan into so jerk. I like that he is friendly. This story is really cute and i wanted to see what you had planned for the wedding sad you never finished it. Who knows maybe one day youll stumble across season 2 of Gilmore girls like me and become reobsessed with our lovely couple.
radiate689 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
highly entertaining...you should finish this story sometime even if it's been five years :)
radiate689 chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
hehe
radiate689 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
yay
svgurl410 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
I know it's been a few years since you've updated, which means you're not likely to go back to this fic, but I just wanted you to know that I absolutely love it. I can imagine all this chaos going on while Rory and Jess plan a wedding. All the characters are written very well.

I love how Logan showed up in this last chapter. He's so funny and I did like him in the show. It's nice to see that he and Jess get along in your world. Finn and Colin were funny too.

Anyway, I hope you do decide to continue, because it's a fabulous fic and I really would like to see what happens next.

Wonderful job! :)
Triola chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
Hi there I just recently found your fanfiction dramatic irony and now your sequel I would just like to say it's a fantastic story and I see you stopped this one for wateva reason so I would just like to say your stories are great and I hope you eventually finish this one

regards

triola from south africa
No name chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
wow i love this! why is it on hold? write more!
c.margo chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
I loved how you wrote Logan. The only reason I hated him in the beginning was because he wasn't Jess. And he's arrogant. I'd ask you to update soon, but the dates are very old, so I'm guessing that's not going to happen. Sad.